Argoz544

Dec 25, 2022
Brenda:
-blowjob scene en bathroom, 69 bedroom,etc xd.
-Lick pussy scenes with mc in shower and pool.
-Last scene of the update while mc rubbing dick over her accidentally got in a bit but she forgive next day xd.
Michelle:
-Yoga exercises at park with mc

its the resume of this update probably next update mc fuck brenda or the dev advance the story of others girls.

goofysk

Apr 6, 2022
Well, considering that the development of his previous game took 5 years, you will give him 5 x 12 x 10 = 600 for the entire development period. That is the price of about 10 AAA games on PC or console. From this point of view, it is no longer "coffee" but rather an overpriced product.
From the post above, it is clear that this update again brought almost nothing - I guess 30 min of playing? He intentionally doses content in very small doses to keep the attention of (paying) players. I'm not condemning it, I'm just bringing another point of view. I buy PC and console games.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Well, considering that the development of his previous game took 5 years,
More than five years. The thread for The Twist is from December 2016, and that was with version 0.01.

Taking out time that was spent on this game after the tech demo, it should only have taken maybe three-to-four years with monthly releases. Even that's being generous, since that latter portions of the game just seemed to be unnecessary and meandered on for longer than needed.

Reactions: goofysk

speedus98

Jul 1, 2023
Well, considering that the development of his previous game took 5 years, you will give him 5 x 12 x 10 = 600 for the entire development period. That is the price of about 10 AAA games on PC or console. From this point of view, it is no longer "coffee" but rather an overpriced product.
From the post above, it is clear that this update again brought almost nothing - I guess 30 min of playing? He intentionally doses content in very small doses to keep the attention of (paying) players. I'm not condemning it, I'm just bringing another point of view. I buy PC and console games.
Yeah he drags it out for the moneys, and very little each time, and yeah the Twist well that took for ever. I do however give him the basic tier for his work its the least i can do.

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes