Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I have tried many times myself, and now I can get 10 points at most. It is said that I can get a swimsuit with 12 points...
here you go, 12 points achieved View attachment SMsavegame0.dat
It should be noted there wasn't any Outfit unlocked notification so you might have gotten it in a previous version, but she stumbled and fell like the original win in v0.14 or 15, so there definitely wasn't a higher score.

Last edited:

lishes

Sep 9, 2019
This was a Nice update, there was a lot to discover and experience, good pacing for an update. (Not too little content) @
BaasB (y)

peterzwegat2

Aug 8, 2017
This was a Nice update, there was a lot to discover and experience, good pacing for an update. (Not too little content) @
BaasB (y)
And you know what the very best thing is?
There's a good chance that a new update could be released this Sunday. BUT this is not an official statement from kst. Judging by the upload behavior so far, the next update would have to be on 06/25 or a week later on 07/02. We should have an eye on it ;)

MxxDeth

Jul 25, 2018
I am unable to open the game on MAC , i get the below error and i have search the thread (no results )

“SeasideMystery181” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Bin.

Reactions: thezakman

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Haven't played - Are the tags accurate? Specifically: there is indeed no oral, vaginal, or anal yet?

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I'm still trying to get a handjob from Brenda but still nothing.

When I massage her legs on the pool lounge and try to go higher, the mc runs away after he gets a boner.
Also, I don't know how to get a hj in mc's room. Help, please?

Edit: I think 18.1 fixed my problem, I managed to progress finally

Last edited:
Reactions: Konveier

amycheck

Jul 9, 2021
So what do i do with "Hunt for more kisses from Brenda"?
I got 3 kisses in the house, 1 when she is wiping the counter in the kitchen, 1 when she is wiping the mirror in the hallway and one in the bathroom in front of the mirror.
I can't find anymore in the house, nothing in the hot tub, nothing at the movie night, nothing in her room...
Nothing even outside the house, at the beach/lighthouse and jogging.
What the hell am i missing?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
bathroom replay

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes