Dutchhicks

Jun 19, 2017
Ok I give up. I’ve looked on the forums and tried everything I can think of. I found the HJ’s and the massages and peeping on Janice but nothing else. Can’t get the two scenes in the diary. A little help please.
Well I tried a different save from someone else and was able to get everything. I guess my old save was corrupted.

thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018
love the setting, but I can't bring myself the play this. All the moving and repetitive tasks are a chore, would be great as a visual novel, skip the fluff, no point in inflating playtime, we are not here for the gameplay, a visual novel can also work well if the dev is aiming for a slow burn.

• Angry
Reactions: bingo00 and Vazont

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
need to allow keybinding, I am unable to use the crapy wasd keys. can you please allow us to set up our own keybinds so we can at least run the game. For goodness sake we can't even use the arrow keys. thus am unable to provide any feed back other than this request to allow us to make changes to they key binds so we can set up and run the game our way as a play character.

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
need to allow keybinding, I am unable to use the crapy wasd keys. can you please allow us to set up our own keybinds so we can at least run the game. For goodness sake we can't even use the arrow keys. thus am unable to provide any feed back other than this request to allow us to make changes to they key binds so we can set up and run the game our way as a play character.
You are speaking into the void man, this isn't the devs personal feedback page and it is very unlikely the dev ever reads posts on this forum as it's majoritively piracy.

If you want to provide feedback to the devs you have two options. Join their discord and provide feedback there, or you support them financially and provide feedback through those platforms.
any news about 0.19
Major releases are typically every 2 months, so don't expect 0.19 until the start of next month, or possibly right at the end of this month.

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes