Dutchhicks

Jun 19, 2017
Ok I give up. I’ve looked on the forums and tried everything I can think of. I found the HJ’s and the massages and peeping on Janice but nothing else. Can’t get the two scenes in the diary. A little help please.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Ok I give up. I’ve looked on the forums and tried everything I can think of. I found the HJ’s and the massages and peeping on Janice but nothing else. Can’t get the two scenes in the diary. A little help please.
what 2 scenes are you missing?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Night after party and swimming lessons
the night after party - it's part of brenda's story line, keep doing her story and it will unlock

swimming lesson at the beach - it's part of emily story line, keep doing her story and it will unlock

Reactions: muki1995

Dutchhicks

Jun 19, 2017
the night after party - it's part of brenda's story line, keep doing her story and it will unlock

swimming lesson at the beach - it's part of emily story line, keep doing her story and it will unlock
I’ve done everything that I can find in there story lines. It won’t let me do anything different.

Dutchhicks

Jun 19, 2017
Still can’t get the scene where Emily mentions a party. Done both the handjobs and tried talking to Brenda and emily everywhere but can’t get any new options. No tasks in the quest line showing and Brenda only shows up on the lounger, floating, and in the hot tub when at the pool but nothing with her on the couch there. Any advice besides do the quest line.

Last edited:

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
Hi guys and girls maybe someone can help in game setting i can't get the walking bar to move any ides please help

eoo

Jun 23, 2020
I'm found another secret:
Need to get 12 points in volleyball game and then another swimsuit for Janice will open
Its a joke or not? 60 attemps, best score - 10. Unreal for me. Mechanic of volleyball is shit. Sorry.

upd. i think i found a bug. in customization of Janice i took of swimsuit (naked) after that played volleyball. 7 score. open new bikini.

upd. Yap, its bug. after new bikini is on, customization of Janice disappeared.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: muki1995 and L0b0ts
3.90 star(s) 57 Votes