Jan 2, 2019
Since you seemingly have access to Patreon downloads, do you have the Windows 0.18.1 link as well?
So people can stop complaining about the bugs that the dev has already fixed lmao.
This Version is the newest updated version (18.1). I cant upload the bug fix alone since that is for the Legend Tier List which i dont have. Both Version (Mac/Win) now have the bug fix with it

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
Here is my crack for version 0.18.1 of Seaside Mystery.
(Big Thank you to SaintLaurent233 for providing the game download link on request a few posts back!)

After launching the game and it finishes loading to the main menu, it should automatically do everything and say "Account Linked" in green. You can now save and load games as usual.

Do feel free to @Me if any game updates come out and the crack doesn't continue working, or some other issue with it.

There is a more detailed readme.txt but it is quite self-explanatory, basically just put the .dll file next to the game's Seaside Mystery.exe file and it will work automatically.

CRACK ZIP PASSWORD: TJ888
(Use winrar or 7zip to extract it using the password TJ888 and do not use the built-in windows extraction tool as you cannot enter a password)

Edit: For anyone wondering why I need to password protect my crack now, it is because VirusTotal has implemented a new AI detection called "DeepInstinct" which is falsely flagging my cracks as malicious which as a result causes F95Zone to flag it as a virus. Password protecting the zip avoids it being scanned by DeepInstinct allowing it to not be false flagged as a virus.

TheKing93

May 18, 2017
kann man das wasser bzw die wellen irgendwie ab oder ausstellen ? dann könnte ich endlich wieder vernünftig spielen :(

shanii

Jun 27, 2017
how do you get Brenda to give you that HJ in your own room (after unlocking this action with the pool chair HJ)? I cant seem to find a way to trigger it

exter

May 29, 2017
how do you get Brenda to give you that HJ in your own room (after unlocking this action with the pool chair HJ)? I cant seem to find a way to trigger it
The option should be there when shes in your room and cleaning it. Happens at 16:00 almost every day if i remember correctly. There are then 3 options, one to just stare and one to grab her ass. The 3rd one is the HJ

Edit: just checked, the time is 16:00

shanii

Jun 27, 2017
The option should be there when shes in your room and cleaning it. Happens at 16:00 almost every day if i remember correctly. There are then 3 options, one to just stare and one to grab her ass. The 3rd one is the HJ

Edit: just checked, the time is 16:00
thank you friend!

Reactions: exter

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SeasideMystery-18.1Cracked
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: smg2521 and Vazont

not4rent

Aug 20, 2017
Here is how I got past the Brenda sneak scene:

1. Activate the VR menu (as advised by our good forum members)
2. Press F1 twice.
3. Try to get closer to bed near on side where Brenda's head.
4. Click on the wall (you should see the word Brenda)

Voila scene triggered.... bren.png

Last edited:

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
what the difference between 0.18 and 0.18.1?
Some bug fixes apparently, such as the spinning camera bug and a few others. Not sure if the can't customise characters if you have used an unlock code was fixed or not though.

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes