Jan 3, 2019
I understand that the update is over on the fact that Brenda sucks dick and that's it. Because on the PC, gg has no more slots for video replays of scenes. Brenda sucked in the gg room, in the kitchen and by the pool and that's it. The FBI woman got the cards and that's it. In college, they gave a bully a slap on the neck and that's it. Janice can now do a massage and sometimes see her having fun with a dildo in the shower. Eh, I wonder when the next update is?)

Jan 3, 2019
Did I miss stuff, or am I done with the update?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just double checking :BootyTime:
From the scenes, yes that's it. But if you didn't find the characters, then there is still some Juan, I only found Oliver))), we will look for it in the next update. Need to fuck Isabela from the FBI))) I hope this year)))

Reactions: lightpower
May 27, 2020
good morning I wanted to ask if you know when the 18.1 update will come out to fix the bedroom bug because at the moment I'm blocked and I can't go on in the game.

Best regards

Jan 3, 2019
good morning I wanted to ask if you know when the 18.1 update will come out to fix the bedroom bug because at the moment I'm blocked and I can't go on in the game.

Best regards
In the game settings, turn on VR and load your save, when you come to the Brand on Friday and there is confusion on your screen, press F1 twice, click the mouse cursor next to the bed. and point at the Brand until the inscription "Brand" appears and click on it and you will be able to get into bed with her, then you will need to do it again, then you will understand everything is written in the diary.

Jan 3, 2019
In the game settings, turn on VR and load your save, when you come to the Brand on Friday and there is confusion on your screen, press F1 twice, click the mouse cursor next to the bed. and point at the Brand until the inscription "Brand" appears and click on it and you will be able to get into bed with her, then you will need to do it again, then you will understand everything is written in the diary.
If you don't have anything in your diary, follow Brenda everywhere, and the quest will start, and then just continue. On weekdays, you can massage her, then she will lie down on the couch, etc.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Look, there already is.
Actually there aren't, Tags are the clickable bits under the title, they help you search out games, the bit under "genre" is just supposed to be a description of the game.

Why no "oral sex" and "animated" tags???????
Because you haven't told the Mods to apply them to the game yet, click report, choose other, and tell them about the tags that belong and why.

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes