anotherguy27

Sep 8, 2017
talk to emily when she is in the kitchen cleaning the stove
Thanks I have tried to find emily in kitchen cleaning the stove, but all i ever find her doing is making that drink. Is there something i am supposed to do before i can get the sponge to clean my room ?
Thanks

Kodrus

Aug 14, 2017
I have no idea what you are asking. But if you are asking something about the game, then I am not the dev of the game lmao. I just made the crack, I haven't even played this game and don't ever plan to.
tasks disappear from the menu. although they should be.

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
tasks disappear from the menu. although they should be.
I still don't know why you are asking/telling me?
I have nothing to do with that, take it up with the developer of the game.

moi69

May 9, 2018
I'm hardstuck on "Get one more kiss from Brenda" ...
think I got 1 in kitchen and 1 in bathroom ... can't seem to figure our the last one ... please help :confused:

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
it's a task that apeared after Jimmy gave a leg massage to Brenda close to hotube
Guessing it's the one where she finally accepted the "go higher" option, afraid I don't remember the specifics of that one, I actually thought that was one where she visits you while you sleep! I'm assuming You don't have anything else in your quest log? you've discovered Isabella (shown her both cards?) & started Janice's massages? So the only advice left is follow Brenda everywhere try every action in each place.

Reactions: Wills224

quiet5899

Oct 5, 2020
i really hope he keeps up this hide n seek sort of twist, otherwise its like any other game..and mc's penis is damn crooked

Reactions: Wills224

Maccafloy

May 20, 2020
the game looks blurry or its only my problem? like the clothes are totally blurried

Last edited:

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
You sure this works I can't get it to work. I stand close to the bed and panning left from the wall near the bed highlights the hallway
hello,

yes, it only works at a specific distance. if you notice when you have just entered, if you put your mouse pointer over brenda, name shows up, click near her, and make sure you move quick the pointer kind of horizontally and towards the lap as you move, you have like a second or 2 that is the spot more or less where the name apears and you click quick to get into scene.

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
the game looks blurry or its only my problem? like the clothes are totally blurried
Might be a silly question but, did you leave all the graphics settings default, which was all the lowest if I remember correctly?
Check the graphics options and turn them up if they are left at the defaults.

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes