homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Is the new character Juan the guy bullying Oliver? BTW, I have peeped Janice using dildo in the shower twice. Are there more content about her?

CptCrimson

Aug 4, 2017
Is the new character Juan the guy bullying Oliver? BTW, I have peeped Janice using dildo in the shower twice. Are there more content about her?
Still looking for the Juan guy. I would assume that he was the bully. For the Janice scenes, that's the only thing the I seen as well.

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Hi anyone having issues with the character editor. I can reset the character's attributes but the Save & Exit button does not work. Thanks for your help.

Cheers

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
Hi anyone having issues with the character editor. I can reset the character's attributes but the Save & Exit button does not work. Thanks for your help.

Cheers
It has been talked about numerous times, it is a bug in 0.18.0 and pretty sure it has to do with using the unlock codes and/or an old save that used the unlock codes.

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
if you mean that you see brenda sleeping but you cannot select her, is a bit difficult, but can be done. just walk close to her but not so much, move mouse pointer closer to the wall than to the bed, then to the left towards the door. you should be able to click on her name when it appears triggering the scene.
You sure this works I can't get it to work. I stand close to the bed and panning left from the wall near the bed highlights the hallway

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
It has been talked about numerous times, it is a bug in 0.18.0 and pretty sure it has to do with using the unlock codes and/or an old save that used the unlock codes.
OK I downloaded version 18 and started a new game and did enter the codes. I do recall it worked Ok at that time. but today 2 days later it does no longer work. OK will wait for an update

Thanks.

HyperTsunaz

Aug 21, 2017
everytime I try to close the game by pressing the top right button, my GPU or graphics driver basically dies. Screen goes black. Nothing works including restarting the graphics driver with shortcut commands and I have to force shutdown my PC.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
So what works for me withe the character customization bug, make a save in your room, load that save then teleport to some other place in the house doesn't matter where from what i've seen then from that place teleport back to your room and access the customization and voila you can save and exit, this works for one character only, if you want another one you gotta do these steps again... it works for me and i hope it helps you guys too:)

Reactions: JugarComica
3.90 star(s) 57 Votes