rocco30

Sep 15, 2021
hy, i try play the game but cant work it, after big black sreen no more only escape automaticly. Can somebody help why? or maybe for this game i need gamer pc? thanks a lot

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
does the crack generally need updated for every patched version? I assumed it would only change for the "main" updates,
Yes for this game unfortunately, I tried to create sigs for the functions I'm hooking, however even going from one version to the next those sigs kept breaking.
For some other games I've cracked, my cracks have continued working across versions as I try to sig wherever I can.

Reactions: seba0 and Stil996

Luciano

Apr 7, 2017
Well, I'm going to have to start playing again. Everything is very buggy, there is no new content for me in this version... It's the same as the old game at the beginning!!! :(

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Ive nevet haf an issue with mini ganes in games untill I picked up an Adukt gane tgeir either ridiculously easy or extremely hard

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Can anyone help I start playing ver 16 I completed everything I even grinded for some cash in preparation for ver 17 Ive not been able to make any progress kiss Brenda Ive done all library quest teacher quest but can go no further with raise charm

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Thus is nonesense it is not possible to beat her again
Dude why are you spamming? Don't you know you can edit your previous posts.
I know V17 volleyball was bugged so it was impossible to beat her, don't know is it persists to v18 though, I'm still waiting for 18.1 before I try a restart.

Reactions: Chemmy

Dutchhicks

Jun 19, 2017
Anyone seen any of the Michelle or Emily content. All I’ve seen is the 2 handjobs with Brenda and the peeping scene with Janice

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
Dude why are you spamming? Don't you know you can edit your previous posts.
I know V17 volleyball was bugged so it was impossible to beat her, don't know is it persists to v18 though, I'm still waiting for 18.1 before I try a restart.
I did it, not easy if you are using track pad on laptop, but i did it.

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes