darlic

Feb 27, 2017
leg massage at the pool (hot tub) leads to ,but you also have to progress with michelle and janice. You can find michelle at cafe, you can talk to her after picking up red credit card which is behind her chair
I have fully progressed with the other ladies but I don't get the handjob scene during her leg massage, the task is "Increase Brenda score by getting handjob at pool(lounge), your room".

I also don't know what it means by "lounge" and can't figure out which room it's talking about.

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
I have fully progressed with the other ladies but I don't get the handjob scene during her leg massage, the task is "Increase Brenda score by getting handjob at pool(lounge), your room".

I also don't know what it means by "lounge" and can't figure out which room it's talking about.
The "lounge" is the pool chair

Reactions: darlic

FrowZen

Apr 17, 2022
As I saw, they released the 18.1 update... I'll wait for it, it's necessary in my case, when I enter Brenda's room at night the camera starts spinning like crazy.. does the same thing happen to you?

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
it works! Thank you! I logged in but nothing happens
if you mean that you see brenda sleeping but you cannot select her, is a bit difficult, but can be done. just walk close to her but not so much, move mouse pointer closer to the wall than to the bed, then to the left towards the door. you should be able to click on her name when it appears triggering the scene.

Reactions: Corey Lam

Kodrus

Aug 14, 2017
if you mean that you see brenda sleeping but you cannot select her, is a bit difficult, but can be done. just walk close to her but not so much, move mouse pointer closer to the wall than to the bed, then to the left towards the door. you should be able to click on her name when it appears triggering the scene.
Aaaa!!! It worked! Thank you !)))

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
v18.1 was release, waiting on that one before i start my new game, since people are saying v18 has bugs up here, thought i would wait before i start playing it from the start again.

Tom Galla

Mar 13, 2018
I think it's my pc, but playing this game keeps giving me BSODs. It happens mostly when entering the living room, this is the only game doing this lol. Not sure if it has to do with optimization or my pc being fucked.

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes