TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
I think it's my pc, but playing this game keeps giving me BSODs. It happens mostly when entering the living room, this is the only game doing this lol. Not sure if it has to do with optimization or my pc being fucked.
Yeah, if a game isn't using a driver (which only games with anti-cheats use drivers), it should never be able to BSOD your PC without your PC having existing issues either with 3rd party drivers, windows corruption or hardware faults.
If you download some stress testing software, you can see if any of those BSOD you as well. Programs such as Furmark for your GPU, Prime95 Blend test for CPU + Ram, or AIDA64 (has a trial) which can test most things but typically used for CPU + RAM. You can also check if your drive has bad sectors using a program such as Hard Disk Sentinel (has a trial).

ChewyT5695

Mar 3, 2018
I need to increase my charm and is says read a book. But I can't interact with any of the books in the house. Any help would be appreciated!

Reactions: lkhj6465

Konveier

Feb 17, 2022
Can you tell me where to get this damn sponge? Brenda in the kitchen does not give it when talking, says that she herself uses it. Looked all over, couldn't find it!

duraworld

Donor
Aug 23, 2016
I lost all my saves game, anyone can share a save before the date/hj with miss Perez.
Thx in advance

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm shocked, I'm surprised this thread hasn't blown up asking for the 0.18.1 download and crack since it got released almost a day ago. (Because all previous releases it does lol)
As soon as someone has a link to 0.18.1 I'll update my crack.
+1 I guess they are asleep lol

does the crack generally need updated for every patched version? I assumed it would only change for the "main" updates,

heyarn

Dec 14, 2020
Can any one tell me how can i sneak into brendas bed whenever check on brenda carl is present there
It must be Friday and go to the room at midnight (Carl is not there on Friday evening ).

For the camera bug, you have to activate the VR mod in the options (in the main menu) and once in the room, press twice on "F1" and click directly after on brenda, this will launch the scene.

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes