Shakaxhi

Mar 20, 2020
Can you PLEASE make that SteamVR doesn't open when I start the game? Fucking anoying and I can't close it. I don't know if it's juste the new update but the clickable zone is all fucked up, like if I want to click on a door, I have to click somewhere on the center of the screen (pretty far from the door), or if I want to walk, I have to click pretty near my character. Like it got shrunk or something

Thank you

• Angry
Reactions: 177

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
Can you PLEASE make that SteamVR doesn't open when I start the game? Fucking anoying and I can't close it. I don't know if it's juste the new update but the clickable zone is all fucked up, like if I want to click on a door, I have to click somewhere on the center of the screen (pretty far from the door), or if I want to walk, I have to click pretty near my character. Like it got shrunk or something

Thank you
Not sure why you are treating this thread like it's some game feedback thread for the developers lol.
The developer probably doesn't even know this website exists or if they do, I doubt they read the comments here.

• Haha
Reactions: 177 and quiet5899
Aug 10, 2017
I really liked the Twist, this has better animations and renders. Overall enjoyable game, but definitely a grindfest, I'm assuming there might be some decent actual sex content maybe by 0.25-0.30

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
I have already fixed this issue if you redownload and use my crack here-
https://f95zone.to/threads/seaside-mystery-v18-0-cracked-kst.68787/post-10663622

The problem was due to people's operating systems being in languages such as Korean, Japanese, Chinese, etc and the crack wasn't handling file paths with these languages properly (as the file paths in those languages use special Unicode characters, such as in Korean it uses '₩' and in Japanese it uses '‎¥' for e.g).

Last edited:
Reactions: lukeshaws

Kodrus

Aug 14, 2017
I have already fixed this issue if you redownload and use my crack here-
https://f95zone.to/threads/seaside-mystery-v18-0-cracked-kst.68787/post-10663622

The problem was due to people's operating systems being in languages such as Korean, Japanese, Chinese, etc and the crack wasn't handling file paths with these languages properly (as the file paths in those languages use special Unicode characters, such as in Korean it uses '₩' and in Japanese it uses '‎¥' for e.g).
what's fixed? only language?

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
what's fixed? only language?
The C++ runtime error causing the game not to launch for people who have their Windows operating system in an Asian language due to file paths having Unicode characters in them (and possibly some other languages, but I think it's just Asian languages that were crashing).

Reactions: lillard

Kodrus

Aug 14, 2017
The C++ runtime error causing the game not to launch for people who have their Windows operating system in an Asian language due to file paths having Unicode characters in them (and possibly some other languages, but I think it's just Asian languages that were crashing).
the lack of tasks in the exchange did not cope ???

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
the lack of tasks in the exchange did not cope ???
I have no idea what you are asking. But if you are asking something about the game, then I am not the dev of the game lmao. I just made the crack, I haven't even played this game and don't ever plan to.

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes