Puryfire

Jul 20, 2018
When I start the Game, my Oculus Launcher for VR starts too... and when I close the Oculus Launcher, the Game will close too.

Konveier

Feb 17, 2022
How to increase the speed of walking, earlier in the game options you could change the speed with the slider, but now it is blocked. Maybe someone knows how? And then tired of moving slowly.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
How to increase the speed of walking, earlier in the game options you could change the speed with the slider, but now it is blocked. Maybe someone knows how? And then tired of moving slowly.
it's currently a disabled feature, wait for next version or roll back two

Reactions: Konveier

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
No, this is not a joke. I don't know how to pass this challenge honestly, so I ran a speedhack to slow the game down.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great minds think alike Im a patron of this game and I had to do the same that v-ball is rigged best I did before hack was 8

TwinCities

Jul 18, 2022
Please tell me where to upload the save file, the path to the folder in the appdata is not available locally, I can’t find it either

Konveier

Feb 17, 2022
On Patreon, the author of the game says
"Seaside Mystery is my latest game, it is a visual novel, dating sim game for adults." Is this his last game and he will stop making new games?

• Angry
Reactions: logopedus

DahlHeadlands

Dec 7, 2018
On Patreon, the author of the game says
"Seaside Mystery is my latest game, it is a visual novel, dating sim game for adults." Is this his last game and he will stop making new games?
Latest, by definition, just means "of most recent date". So it's not described as their final game, just the most recent one they're making - the newest, or the "latest".

I don't believe anything has been said thus far if this will be their final game they make.

Reactions: Konveier

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
I don't know if it's because I'm too old to keep up with the reaction, or my 1080ti graphics card can't show the trajectory of the volleyball normally. It's really too difficult. Often I can't even get three points.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I don't know if it's because I'm too old to keep up with the reaction, or my 1080ti graphics card can't show the trajectory of the volleyball normally. It's really too difficult. Often I can't even get three points.
it might not be possible I haven't tried v0.18, do I know V0.17 wasn't possible (even hacking the speed), the last version I know for sure that was possible was v0.16 (a workaround for v0.17 was to load the save in 16, then back to 17 once it was done, it might be the same for 18).
there certain time when the ball leaves the area where you can return it.
you might also be leaving it too late, try hitting it just as it enters the target area, before it completely enters the red zone

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
it might not be possible I haven't tried v0.18, do I know V0.17 wasn't possible (even hacking the speed), the last version I know for sure that was possible was v0.16 (a workaround for v0.17 was to load the save in 16, then back to 17 once it was done, it might be the same for 18).
there certain time when the ball leaves the area where you can return it.
you might also be leaving it too late, try hitting it just as it enters the target area, before it completely enters the red zone
It is difficult to correctly judge the trajectory of the volleyball flight, and it often appears curved at the end.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It is difficult to correctly judge the trajectory of the volleyball flight, and it often appears curved at the end.
yup it's difficult, upload your save and I'll see if I can move you past it, I'll try v0.18 first if I can't do that I'll load it in v0.16 were I know I can do it.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
yup it's difficult, upload your save and I'll see if I can move you past it, I'll try v0.18 first if I can't do that I'll load it in v0.16 were I know I can do it.
I have tried many times myself, and now I can get 10 points at most. It is said that I can get a swimsuit with 12 points...

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes