bruno6845

Jun 2, 2020
quelqu'un peut-il sauvegarder la mise à jour précédente s'il vous plaît
[/CITATION][/CITATION]
I was having the same issue with the Brenda masturbation loop. This is what worked for me:

1. Make sure its Friday
2. Skip to end of day then select 'Get Up'
3. Press the door icon at the top right, then select Bedroom

Any time I physically walked to her Bedroom from the Hallway, it would throw me into the trunk at the end of the bed scene
it does not work

Reactions: Ghosttraceur59

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
where is oliver?? help plz
After helping him with the bully at the college, you'll find him sitting in the hall at the 1st floor in college.
Just go up the stairs from ground floor and walk straight forward...you can't miss him!
oliver.png

23Chaos23

Jun 23, 2017
Got a bug with the wait till friday night and watch Brenda masturbate. following instructions and hiding in the foot bench storage thing plays the event but then walk up on sat and the story is still stuck on "wait till friday night and watch Brenda masturbate".
also if you get up at night on any other day and got to her bedroom it plays the event. on ver .20 with crack. Oliver story seems to be working though, waiting on reply?

23Chaos23

Jun 23, 2017
Got a bug with the wait till friday night and watch Brenda masturbate. following instructions and hiding in the foot bench storage thing plays the event but then walk up on sat and the story is still stuck on "wait till friday night and watch Brenda masturbate".
also if you get up at night on any other day and got to her bedroom it plays the event. on ver .20 with crack. Oliver story seems to be working though, waiting on reply?
ok, so its not the hide in the storage event. I made a new save and loaded back in friday night, go to bed and get up, walk to the room and the do the peeping game like in the showers

Reactions: schnubli

pr83

May 5, 2017
So this feels barely play-tested. You have to do certain tasks in a certain way, as in not all the method a player might employ to get to the goal are accounted for. I found out last night that you had to quit the game and relaunch to get out of the Brenda masturbation loop but wasn't sure enough to report it here.

Also does anyone know if the character creation will be developed further? In its current state it feels very much like a placeholder or a novelty feature. You can't change the height of your character, the base model is designed with the default look in mind so trying to customize it makes the model look very alien; the color slider is very basic and not meant to be applied on skin textures, so any color that isn't white makes the model look odd. Basically even the slightest shade of pigmentation makes it look very unnatural and plasticky, paired it with the problem of un-tweakable height/bulk and limited hairstyles make it so that the end result always comes out looking like a generic zoomer brat. I hope it doesn't stay that way forever. Also some basic options for tweaking the penis would be nice, the girth seems uneven given how smooshed it looks.

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes