scwb2

Jul 5, 2021
If you don't want to wait for 0.21.1 Overwrite MsgEng.txt file into "SeasideMystery20\Seaside Mystery_Data\Resources\" folder.
0.21.1 version will be available in couple of days.
Can some moderator/admin add this to the game post? This file is needed to fix the phone beeping issue until 0.21.1 comes out.

Reactions: FCcookie and Athh

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
This game is so heavy. It's like playing Red Dead Redemption 2 and my computer is struggling. Is there a reason this is such a high spec game?

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
The only way to increase Brenda's score while on lvl.4 is by doing the scenes in pool, beach massage (19:00 lighthouse x2), bathroom, kitchen. After that are also the handjob scenes at pool lounge and your room.
That's the thing, I have done all that but it does not show any progress at all. When I do the massage for example, it just end without increasing anything.

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK? now you have to be a patreon to use the save system? and u can't even load the old ones? aight fuck this shit.

• Angry
Reactions: geamoiri

MikeSan35783

Feb 13, 2021
I appreciate the responses... Unfortunately for me, all of Ms. Lins tasks are completed but I'm not getting anything else than "Carl is reading a newspaper, I shouldnt bother him," even when Emily is there. Not sure how you're able to ask him anything. Isabella on the other hand just says "come back when you've found something"

Same for me. Not sure whats going on.
You have to wait for Isabella to message you, although for me I had a problem with Emily's part, I've spoken to carl. The next task is: I have to speak to Emily whenever she's in her room, but every time I try to speak to her, it says "she is busy right now".

Reactions: xxxDicKHeaDxxx

solxr

Mar 11, 2019
You have to wait for Isabella to message you, although for me I had a problem with Emily's part, I've spoken to carl. The next task is: I have to speak to Emily whenever she's in her room, but every time I try to speak to her, it says "she is busy right now".
Can you share your msgeng.txt ? or a screenshot of isabella's msg on your phone ? the fix to olivers bug might be a bug for the Isabella's msg to never be sent out

solxr

Mar 11, 2019
1693544599933.png
This is my current msg history but I can't see Isabella's msg anywhere neither Oliver's. Ig the phone mechanic is a bugfest

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
I found what I think is a bug. In Emily's room (after 20:00) when she is sitting there. I go talk to her and there is the "New" tag on the "Talk" button. But when I click on it there is nothing. Also sometimes when I skip time after that (in her room) I get a black screen.

May 16, 2017
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK? now you have to be a patreon to use the save system? and u can't even load the old ones? aight fuck this shit.
You did see the "Use Crack!!!" in yellow letters over the Download, right? It is not suggesting drug use or any anatomical part in the game.... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: geamoiri
3.90 star(s) 57 Votes