TheSmokeGuy

Aug 18, 2021
SO where is the great sex scene with Brenda ? I watch her do the Dildo thing on friday nite. Go to bed early on Friday then wake up on friday nite and it goes back to the Dildo scene ?? What gives is this a bug ?? How do you get to have sex with Brenda or is the Dildo scene it ??

itaka

Jan 19, 2020
Game have a lot of bugs: BaasB
1693663239275.png
1. What is the role of the start day button (If the feature has no purpose why show it, why not show it later if it is necessary to skip a day or similar)
2. Every time I wake up I have to see the same sentence and press the button like a maniac for a trivial thing, can you just throw it out
3. Why can't I cross the street normally, let the cars pass so I can understand, why do I have to cross over crosswalk, also the distance between the cafe and the pharmacy is huge, plus there is no sprinting, why didn't you put them next to each other normally
4. Is it realistic that you left only one banal source of income?
5. You wrote the game in Unity, why don't you normally set the movement controllers on the arrow, more precisely on the letters (wasd)
6. Why wouldn't the menu open by pressing esc?

The game may look (6 from 10) for this rank, but there is still a lot of work to be done to make it a game that makes any sense in terms of gameplay.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
View attachment 2898082
1. What is the role of the start day button (If the feature has no purpose why show it, why not show it later if it is necessary to skip a day or similar)
2. Every time I wake up I have to see the same sentence and press the button like a maniac for a trivial thing, can you just throw it out
3. Why can't I cross the street normally, let the cars pass so I can understand, why do I have to cross over crosswalk, also the distance between the cafe and the pharmacy is huge, plus there is no sprinting, why didn't you put them next to each other normally
5. You wrote the game in Unity, why don't you normally set the movement controllers on the arrow, more precisely on the letters (wasd)

The game may look (6 from 10) for this rank, but there is still a lot of work to be done to make it a game that makes any sense in terms of gameplay.
Please consider supporting me on Patreon, and I'll take care of bug fixing for you. :KEK:

wtup

Dec 27, 2018
View attachment 2898082

It's dumb and not clear at all, but to interact you have to pickup the credit card on the ground behind her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: McFwk and itaka

ttant

May 7, 2017
Anyone got the fix to the CamApp not working pls ?
I need it too.
All the quests i got are frozen.
I need to check the app and footage, but there is nothing available whenopening the app.
Same goes for brenda masturbating on friday night. i hide, saw scene, but quest doesn't progress...

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
I need it too.
All the quests i got are frozen.
I need to check the app and footage, but there is nothing available whenopening the app.
Same goes for brenda masturbating on friday night. i hide, saw scene, but quest doesn't progress...
After the Brenda scene on Friday at night, I just walked in on another day at night and got the peeping option on Brenda available.
This is how it worked out for me.

Reactions: ttant

jonewy

Oct 16, 2017
i dunno if someone has asked this yet but does the game have any story relation to the Twist or is it just reusing old characters

andreshadow

Jun 1, 2017
Does anyone have the full save of the current version? There's the one from the friend on the previous page not wanting to be annoying but his save doesn't have a hairstyle and other things I noticed not wanting to be ungrateful

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes