exter

May 29, 2017
This update seems to have fucked up VR mode in some way. If i have my VR headset plugged in, the aspect ratio seems to change in a weird way and i cant even see the menu buttons to start or load a game. I only see Brenda and the title. The game works just fine with the Headset not plugged in. I think i tried everything so far to get it to work in VR again, but nothing helped (i also switched on and off the VR mode in the options menu). Does anyone know how to get it to work again, or at least the shortcut command to start it without opening steam vr? That way i wouldnt have to unplug my headset every time i open the game.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Killed three hours yesterday on an idiotic volleyball minigame. I can't stand minigames as such, especially if there's enough grind already. That's it, this game doesn't exist for me anymore. It's funny that the developer is asking some money for this slag.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Can someone please help me I have not been able to progress since after 0.14 I think the mistake I made was I went days without progressing just to earn money then I notice a small bug the quest highlights stopped working but I ignored it and continued playing because I was still making progress I'm referring to update 0.14 then suddenly I could not make any more progress quest discerption's just fanished but I knew I still had active quest because I came on here and read almost 50 pages and was like huh I never did that after finding out things I missed such as your supposed to get the card from the teacher I don't recall that happening don't know if it was a cutscene or if your actually supposed to physically grab it I do recall going in the class to catch her after school hours but that's as far my memory goes but yesterday once I started this update it said to meet Oliver ask about the Bully which I previously was unable to interact with him since the very 1st introduction it feels like the game has a date limit on how far you can progress before a certain date once you reach that date and you haven't made a certain amount of progression game starts to bug out similar to what they did with Witcher 3 to prevent people who likes to grind for hours before completing the first mission in games that's me in a nutshell, if you go trying to kill to much Cows for grinding the Devs sent an Overpowered undefeatable demon to whip you out

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes