wzelisen

Jul 9, 2019
0.20 I have completed, a surprise update, the plot is not delayed, the producer is very responsible for the sponsors, unlike a game that is still deliberately delayed for 6 years...... still no sex scene

parzyszek

May 7, 2023
Guys, how many points do you need to get to win the volleyball match against Janine? My game crashes after I get the second point. Maybe it's my PC I don't know. Maybe someone has save after that? Please, help the fellow gamer. :)
(This can be bypassed by pressing the p key)

Feb 15, 2018
The changelog for this game is really funny. New location every time like clockwork, wonder if that's what the paying customers are asking for. Can't believe there's finally sex outside of a dream sequence though, might have to check it out again.

spanniard

May 18, 2018
This is from the walkthrough!
You might be stuck in here somewhere:
Code:
• Go to sleep.Triggers a Scene with Brenda.
• Go to the living room at 8:00.
• Go to your Room and pick up the glass between your bed and Table.
• Return it to Brenda.
• Go to the pool,and skip till Brenda will be at the Hot Tub.Interact, Get In,Sit Closer.
• Now,you need to find Emilly sitting at the table in the Living Room (7:00,or after 18:00) Talk to her. Old Town location unlocked
• Go to the Old Town, and to the Farmacy. As you appear go to the Caffe (Lots of chairs in front of it). Then take a right, till road Turns left.Cross
  the crosswalk and buy Painkillers and 8 sun lotions (We'll need them later).
• Go Home, give the painkillers to Emilly.
• Wait till you find Brenda watching Tv.Ask her to go to the Beach with You.Go to the beach,offer the suntan lotion.
• Press Talk, and go to the Lighthouse. After the scene it will teleport you back home. Go to sleep
• You need to Spend time with Brenda in the hot tub (Usually from 13:00 to 16:00 you can find her there.Choose Sit Closer,Massage Her shoulders.Repeat this 2 times.
• Ask her to go to beach again.
• Press Actions, apply the lotion.Then choose wait 1 hour till you skip to 19:00.
• Choose Talk, and go to the Lighthouse. There, try to hug her.
• The next day, again spend time with her at the Hot tub. Massage her shoulders. Go to sleep.
• You'll recieve a message at night.Find Brenda sometime in the morning in the Living Room and ask her about the message
• Also, some time in the morning between 9:00 and 12:00 you can find Emilly near the coffe machine. She'll ask you to repair it. Go to the Old Town
  and buy some coffee from the Cafe. There is a chance a woman will be sitting on chair nearby. Pick up the credit card behind her chiar, it will trigger a cutscene.
• Get back to Emilly and interact with her. This actions will help us later.
• Go to sleep a few night in a row. There is a cutscene that triggers randomly with Brenda coming in your room at night, but it can trigger in 2 or after 6 sleeps, the number is random
  If you skip to many nights and it still doesn't trigger, complete next 2 points of this guide and it will trigger right after.

I did all this a long time ago. Nothing happens

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
This game has bad graphics and just terribly awkward controls.
This is madness.

The game have full 3D animated graphics. And you dare say the graphics are bad?

Go look at pictures. And come back. I think you forgot how puny and ridiculous other games are with their weak graphics.

Controls? I don't know. I saw adventure games in 3D that had similar controls. So... I don't know.

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes