snowman11

Mar 18, 2019
Are there more scenes or are these placeholders? I don't see anything else in the tasks to do if there are more scenes. scenes.jpg

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Any ideas as to what I need to do? Last thing I did was raise relationship with Brenda at pool chair.
What was the last thing you did with a person other than Brenda? There are so many things that you could have been missed like watching a stream on pc, fixing hedge trimmer, looking for suspicious person at park, getting bottle of wine, buying coffee for Emma, talk to Michelle at pier at coffee shop (credit card behind her chair), talk to janice at beach, massage Janice leg, add weight to the barbell,...
Normally if nothing shows up it means you have to wait until the next day, in some cases 2 days and on other until next friday.

Hard to tell from outside where your game status is! I can only recommend to do a save always before engaging the next quest.

snowman11

Mar 18, 2019
What was the last thing you did with a person other than Brenda? There are so many things that you could have been missed like watching a stream on pc, fixing hedge trimmer, looking for suspicious person at park, getting bottle of wine, buying coffee for Emma, talk to Michelle at pier at coffee shop (credit card behind her chair), talk to janice at beach, massage Janice leg, add weight to the barbell,...
Normally if nothing shows up it means you have to wait until the next day, in some cases 2 days and on other until next friday.

Hard to tell from outside where your game status is! I can only recommend to do a save always before engaging the next quest.
I will try waiting then. If that doesn't work the last thing I did was get the professor's scene that is shown as unlocked. I think her stuff is now fully done. I also talked to Isabella about the recording of the professor. I also visited Janice at her apartment when she was in the shower. I don't think I have watched a livestream and I'm not entirely sure how you watch it. I'm not sure what else I have done.

Last edited:
Reactions: r0ckh0und

Eddemos

Mar 6, 2022
I'm having an issue when either going into Lin's classroom or changing how she looks. Whenever i go into the classroom or try to change how she looks i get a black screen. Currently can't progress after getting the camera. Anyone know how to fix?
this a problem of old outfit of WEY LIN ..

I solved it by this way ... in PC choose any girl , not LIN and take a prtScreen ..
open MS Paint and paste it
you need remember the places of butoons -> Reset .. YES .. and SAVE
.. next step , choose Wey Lin and on black screen click RESET - YES - SAVE changes

Last edited:

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
Tell me where does the new version of the game store the save files? in my game version 0.18 this is stored in the documents folder. But when I start version 0.20, there are no save files.... where does the new version save the save files?

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
Maybe the "onedrive" service has been activated?
Then the files are saved in the cloud.
OneDrive doesn't sync the Documents folder.

In version 0.18 it also says Account Linked in green font, which is missing in version 0.20. could that be the problem?

------------------------------
UPDATE 19:00 Uhr :-D
------------------------------

oh, my god the game has now placed the save folder directly on C:\ and I have now copied my 0.18 save file into it and was now able to use it in version 0.20 :)

Last edited:

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
oh man, I'm stuck. I should read a book to get charisma level 2. Where can I get the book? the librarian has nothing for me. I'm supposed to invite Brenda to dinner and that's only possible with Charisma level 2

elmejor93

May 11, 2017
how do i unlock all the hairsatyles and character clothes? i've used the codes but the 90% of the options are locked.

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
Right, as you mentioned librarian I mixed that up. Then you might talk to Michelle at the coffee shop. This will lead to yoga at the park for charisma increase!
View attachment 2961710
OK, thanks, I'll try that out right away. BUT first of all, Counter-Strike 2 is finally here and can be played ^-^

Michell always tells me not to bother her in the cafe :-(

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes