Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
For a red head Brenda I'd suggest to take a dark (blood) red base and a slightly dark orange hair color.
For her skin make a copy of the default skin color of Ms. Wei and use it for Brenda with zero tan strenght.

To edit#1:
Janice nipple piercings are bugged once you enter the code for her.

To edit#2:
It's not a bug it's just a silly sentence said by MC to himself.
So there is no way to remove the code for Janice after you put in? Hope Kst correct this error, because if i only know, i never use the code.

Reactions: r0ckh0und

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
So there is no way to remove the code for Janice after you put in? Hope Kst correct this error, because if i only know, i never use the code.
I can only tell it from my point of view and from what I read so far regarding the customazation of Janice piercings.
Even a reset won't delete the achieved piercings through the code.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Eddemos

Mar 6, 2022
Some gamers is stuck after quest - "Hide in the bed bench at Friday"
what need to do
1. on next friday get up in midnight and going to Brenda, take a look what's she doing
2. on another friday in 20:00 move to pool and joing to Brenda, she sitting naked
3. in this midnihgt "Sneak into Brenda's bed at night" .. going to her bedroom
4. He dont wanna talking whith her almost week so need wait till next Friday
and before going to bed Benda asking join to her in this night

and in finaly

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So guys can someone tell me if the last thing to do in the v0.20.1 is Brenda sex night? Because i do not see any quest anymore?
1)I help Emily to swim "sea" lesson.
2)I help Isabelle (FBI) Till ask Carl and Emily the card.
3)I Help Michella with the yoga mat in the park.
4)I study with Wei Lin, till i show her, her video in the class.
5)Janice vollyball and massage at her home (job money) nothing else?

There are other to do? No repetibile sex scene with Brenda? Because the game do not give me anymore task. Some advice? Do i need to wait the next update?

Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: r0ckh0und

Eddemos

Mar 6, 2022
So guys can someone tell me if the last thing to do in the v0.20.1 is Brenda sex night? Because i do not see any quest anymore?
1)I help Emily to swim "sea" lesson.
2)I help Isabelle (FBI) Till ask Carl and Emily the card.
3)I Help Michella with the yoga mat in the park.
4)I study with Wei Lin, till i show her, her video in the class.
5)Janice vollyball and massage at her home (job money) nothing else?

There are other to do? No repetibile sex scene with Brenda? Because the game do not give me anymore task. Some advice? Do i need to wait the next update?

Thank you
on PC in his room open a diary and check what the key vidios you got .. (in total 16)

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
for this task
View attachment 2970454

i get this message every day

View attachment 2970458

how should i get past it?
As long as Emily's home, you can't do anything with Brenda.
You have to wait until Emily is at college. Generally Emly is at college from 8:00 till 14:00. At 15:00 she at the pool.
So you need to avoid to have Emily at home.
There are 4 days that i do not see Emily at home and that's when she is at college: Tuesday, Wednsday, Thursday, Friday that you can use to do the everythings. In this case the "blowjob"
Generally you can see Brenda alone around the pool (couch) at the 14:00. If she is at the hot tube or in the pool, just change zone and return again in the pool zone. If she is not on the couch, again change zone and return. Believe me sooner or later you will find Brenda on the couch. (this is the best way to find every character, just change zone and return, soon or later they are there). At last in me game, i change zone, return, change zone, return and i find her.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Yes I know im talking about game setting walking bar mine want move ?? please help
That settings isn't available for everyone, it will stay grayed out until it gets added in, if the dev decides to add it in, for now, click to walk, hold shift while walking to run

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
As long as Emily's home, you can't do anything with Brenda.
You have to wait until Emily is at college. Generally Emly is at college from 8:00 till 14:00. At 15:00 she at the pool.
So you need to avoid to have Emily at home.
There are 4 days that i do not see Emily at home and that's when she is at college: Tuesday, Wednsday, Thursday, Friday that you can use to do the everythings. In this case the "blowjob"
Generally you can see Brenda alone around the pool (couch) at the 14:00. If she is at the hot tube or in the pool, just change zone and return again in the pool zone. If she is not on the couch, again change zone and return. Believe me sooner or later you will find Brenda on the couch. (this is the best way to find every character, just change zone and return, soon or later they are there). At last in me game, i change zone, return, change zone, return and i find her.

thank you it did work after few trys

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes