jayking123

Oct 11, 2019
WTF! Locking save/load behind a f***ing paywall!
Now to be clear I know that there is a workaround. But, you should NEVER lock some of the most important core functions of any game behind a bloody paywall.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
WTF! Locking save/load behind a f***ing paywall!
Now to be clear I know that there is a workaround. But, you should NEVER lock some of the most important core functions of any game behind a bloody paywall.
But what are you talking about? The saves are in the documents folder.
C:\Users\PCname\Documents\SeasideMystery
At last on me PC are in this folder

Last edited:

jayking123

Oct 11, 2019
But what are you talking about? The saves are in the documents folder.
C:\Users\PCname\Documents\SeasideMystery
At last on me PC are in this folder
In my game the options are grayed out, and says that I have to link a patreon account and have subscribed to a tier level. aka paywall. image_2023-10-06_112440758.png

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
As I have stated in my previous post, I know there is a workaround. But you should NEVER, EVER have to do a work around just to actually save a bloody game.
The developer essentially tried to force people to pay him to use the bathroom. (not literally, but that's what it's like)
no dude not essentially!... that's exactly what it is. he has deliberately written code in an effort to restrict saves to paying patrons, EVERY update requires a fresh crack to unlock the saves.

AhnDongki

Jun 3, 2017
I just play a short time but ui and most of game are uncomfortable.... I really enjoyed 'the twist' so I expect something more, I guess..

sunboatz

Oct 28, 2019
hey, buddies, I have connnected my oculus quest with steam vr and run the game, but only a Brenda in the main screen, nothing else. help~~

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes