El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
is he bringing over Billy too (or was it Bobby), pimping out Janice's mouth was probably my fav scene from the twist... We need some perverts in this game. (To push the MC to more depraved acts if nothing else)
Yea and we need some water sports too, like the MC pissing in his moms mouth hehe----> Screenshot (971).png

Reactions: speedus98

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
Kinda wish they would go back to developing more sex scenes for The Twist. Like more pregnant Janice content, more swinging/sharing/cheating with Billy, getting other women pregnant, introducing new characters. This game is pretty boring in comparison and it's been over 2 years, it's going to be awhile before it even reaches the same level of content.

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
Janice not in my customization list ?? why help please So in my list is Brenda / Emily / Wei / Michelle / Isabella / Lisa . Not their are Janice / Britney / Rachel please help

Last edited:

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
Could someone be so kind and share a save game with everything completed until this update? I bought a new computer and all my savegames are gone. Thank you!

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
how do you progress with janice? can't seem to get to level 1 and do the ass massage

edit: nvm, it popped after doing emily's stuff. tying all these characters together like this might not be the best idea

Reactions: jasonvorhees

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Kinda wish they would go back to developing more sex scenes for The Twist. Like more pregnant Janice content, more swinging/sharing/cheating with Billy, getting other women pregnant, introducing new characters. This game is pretty boring in comparison and it's been over 2 years, it's going to be awhile before it even reaches the same level of content.
Ditto, there is so much room in the Twist for more content, particularly the Darker content that was teased with each character, I guess he kept getting scared of the ramifications and back pedaled, I feels like this game is the safer option.... so vanilla right from the start... erase all trace of those scary kinks and maybe people will stop asking for them.

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes