r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Janice not in my customization list ?? why help please So in my list is Brenda / Emily / Wei / Michelle / Isabella / Lisa . Not their are Janice / Britney / Rachel please help
Try to add them by inserting the code DressUp in the vault at PC!

could you please show us how? i have no idea....
many thanks!
Visit the webpage ! Make a copy of your current save file and upload it on that page.
Increase the money by clicking on the digits behind money.
Scroll down and press on download SMsavegameX.save.
insert the downloaded SMsavegameX.save file into the SeasideMystery save folder to find in your Documents folder,

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Do we need to download crack separately or this version is already cracked?
Look at the title of the thread, if it has [current version#][cracked] it means the crack has been applied to that version in the OP, if you pick it up from anywhere else in the thread you may need the crack that will be posted separately. Pay attention to how it is phrased.

Reactions: r0ckh0und
May 8, 2018
After the event with Janice and Michelle at Janice apartement, you'll need to visit Janice again for a massage the next week.
There she'll be complete naked and without a towel and the options menu give you the choice to massage her ass a lil bit rougher.
I don't get it, don't know is my save bugged or what, or it require something else to be done too. Guess I will need to replay whole darn game again when I get time. :cautious:

• Sad
May 8, 2018
Sometimes it happens, unfortunately.
From what I know, some save files here on the thread were edited and turned out to be bugged later in the game.
This is how it should turn out on the next massage session for Jason!
View attachment 3052372 View attachment 3052373
You see, that's funny part too, I can't edit my MC too. I will redownload game again, maybe it is issue in that since I downloaded uncracked version first and applied crack myself. Maybe that version is bugged, if so, then my saves could be gone in the process too. :cry:

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
i have a question, have some1 uncracked version ? and give me link for uncracked 0,21 version ?

Last edited:

speedus98

Jul 1, 2023
I have no idea why i keep getting sucked into this game for tiny little updates, yeah all well and good that it is being updated but wow really feels like nothing is going on at all. Apart from that i have supported the creator on Patreon over a while but i think its time to leave this one on the back burner, so that when i give it another go in 5 months there will be something worth doing.

Heres my progress so far.

1698859990722.png

Reactions: hoodie13

MindTheGap

Feb 1, 2018
In contrast to many other opinions, I think the update was very successful. There are a few nice new scenes and they make you want more. Nice teasing for future upadets. Let your imagination run wild and don't always demand that you can fuck everything immediatly. Or as an acquaintance of mine said: If you can really jerk off, fucking is just a substitute :-D

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
When I start the game it's just black. Nothing ever loads in

Got it. Had to use to mega download and not the gofile
u updated graphics drivers ?

installed new visual c++ library ?

updated dx ?

if not in any1 up then install and check

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
Help, I can't get any further. I need to read Charisma lvl 2 book but I'm stuck at this point. Michel, who is sitting in the cafe on the street, also has nothing under her table, so there was a tip like this... I can't get any further :-(

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes