ElPiti

Sep 13, 2018
what is the last event in the game so far?
I got to the midnight scene where the milf is eating cake.
Anything else after that? TY

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hentaiman87

Nikonikos

Apr 30, 2020
It says Talk to Brenda (Kitchen). I am talking to her in the fucking kitchen and nothing happens. I have waited/skipped time and talked to her in the (living room). She never goes to the fucking kitchen. What the fuck do I do?

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
So kst change that girl on the bus eh.....hmm
Still too early to play the game, there's basically almost nothing in it.
I'm gonna wait for further versions then (like after 10ish updates ...or more)
do hope we could interact with all those college students though

Last edited:
Reactions: mario1994

Pompom51

Jul 3, 2020
I'm stuck after I gave a cocktail
It was decided when I went outside in the morning and met a neighbor

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
Anything to do after the volley ball with Janis? do we have a msg or something, noticing that we have completed the actual content?

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Not for me! I have no tasks after I've talked to the mother and helped her with the dishes and I've found the book for the daughter. Don't wanna randomly run around to a new task appear!

Torks11

Apr 17, 2020
This looks great but I bet it'll have slow development. My favorite thing about the Twist was that I discovered it late with plenty of content. I can't imagine waiting for every update. Devs like this should hire people and expand. Think big and conquer the adult game market.

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
This looks great but I bet it'll have slow development. My favorite thing about the Twist was that I discovered it late with plenty of content. I can't imagine waiting for every update. Devs like this should hire people and expand. Think big and conquer the adult game market.

what kind of content this game has so far?

are the tags missing anything? or there isn't any sexual content so far?

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
Could someone please share a save game to someplace where this game actually "gets interesting"?

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
Could someone please share a save game to someplace where this game actually "gets interesting"?
There is nothing there at this stage of development! This is just a blank for the game, content, and even more so there is no sex content here. I have a dream with Janice, but it still makes no sense to download it now. Wait for development.

Reactions: breathe

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
There is nothing there at this stage of development! This is just a blank for the game, content, and even more so there is no sex content here. I have a dream with Janice, but it still makes no sense to download it now. Wait for development.
Fair enough. Thanks for the heads up. :)

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes