SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
i dont see this game going anywhere unless he focuses on it and like an afterthought when he has time from The twist...

SomeDoude

Jan 20, 2020
i'm getting this bug where our character gets stuck at the main gate of the college.

Edit: nvm it was a file corruption

Last edited:

roneef

May 4, 2021
love to do mindless stuff and get stuck on the cocktail thing. Bugs will kill this game very fast

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Its not bad at all actually, so at least we know the basics and am confident more scenes will follow now. Having been a Patreon to this dev, its probably going to be fairly good, will wait for the next update.

Theres plenty to do here though, find book, make cocktail, get strength, find teacher, practice speach/confidence, fix light, get plates ect, so off the bat, im liking what im seeing following the last game.

Reactions: Walka

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
I have a great
Laptop Razer Blade 14 Ryzen 9/16GB/1TB/Windows 11 64-bit RTX3080 165Hz ,
Laptop MSI Creator Z16 A11UET-266PL 16" IPS i9-11900H 16GB SSD 1TB GeForce RTX3060 Windows 10 64-bit
that can run anything, so it's not hardware but anytime I play an Seaside Mystery from one of the Seaside Mystery makers. My game will hang randomly and I will close it, restart it and move on, then it will randomly crash again
Which laptop?¿ MSI or Razer copy paste from internet?¿ I have better pc and the game works fine in 2k 144hz.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Which laptop?¿ MSI or Razer copy paste from internet?¿ I have better pc and the game works fine in 2k 144hz.
For shitz and giggles, I downloaded and played the game for 20 minutes, I set it to ultra and enabled every option and I have not gotten it to crashed on me, and my laptop is a upper lower tier starter model. The game runs smooth but there's a bug where after waking up for the first time and when you're in the living (7:00AM) room for the 1st time you can talk to Emily on the couch, even though there's no one sitting there. Such a strange bug to have.

My specification are:

3rd Gen i5-3210M, 16GB RAM, GeForce GT 650M with 2GB of video RAM, 128GB SSD

So Artcctv's laptop on paper should run the game with ease, seeing as I can run the game with everything enabled and set to ultra setting in the option menu. I am guessing he is running the laptop on default software from the factory, so I would advice Artcctv to update the software from his laptop maker's website.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
i need walkthrough now can't find the book of first quest now stuck
How on earth can you need a walk through? Crickey, their is no real plot yet and the game has a build in quest notes, telling you what to do...

Surely you have some sort of intel to work that out? Sorry, just gets my goat when people say they need walkthoughs when clearly not needed.

muchoxmacho

Jun 20, 2020
How on earth can you need a walk through? Crickey, their is no real plot yet and the game has a build in quest notes, telling you what to do...

Surely you have some sort of intel to work that out? Sorry, just gets my goat when people say they need walkthoughs when clearly not needed.
where is the book?

tmv

May 31, 2017
So, anytime I talk to somebody outside, the camera keeps panning. I cannot control it. Anybody else also?

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
In the twist, you could scroll backwards, best way I can say it.

I guess in this game and format, that's not an option?

Thanks

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes