deus-ex2077

Mar 21, 2017
Sorry to ask but anychance next update they be more sx relation with Isabella, Janice and Michele

There are some spicy seances with Janice on her apartment, only a BJ with Isabella, 2/3 event with Michelle, but the next update will focus on her so hoping to get that Ass of hers!!

Last edited:

Jake Wesley

Mar 20, 2019
There are some spicy seances with Janice on her apartment, only a BJ with Isabella, 2/3 event with Michelle, but the next update will focus on her so hoping to get that Ass of hers!!
thank you sir, also sorry to ask again if theres is a way to enlarge the woman boobs toward customazation ?

deus-ex2077

Mar 21, 2017
thank you sir, also sorry to ask again if theres is a way to enlarge the woman boobs toward customazation ?
No, you can just customize the hair and body color, add makeup, and change hair and clothes for some characters (which are limited for now).

cuzidu

Jun 9, 2017
Hey broo thanks for the savegame, by the way just want to ask is theres a way to change the mc ( our player ) body customization ?
The customization is not as complete as for the girls.
Go to the wardrobe inside your character's room and click on it, there you will be able to customize him

Jake Wesley

Mar 20, 2019
No, you can just customize the hair and body color, add makeup, and change hair and clothes for some characters (which are limited for now).
Yeah thanks for the info well if only we can change the system so we can do more with the costumation and so the mc can play more with the ladies, no offense if there is a way to increase the mc relation with the ladies like what happent in the twist too ?

deus-ex2077

Mar 21, 2017
Yeah thanks for the info well if only we can change the system so we can do more with the costumation and so the mc can play more with the ladies, no offense if there is a way to increase the mc relation with the ladies like what happent in the twist too ?
I think someone created a mod or something like this, but you have to look in the previous posts. However, I don't recommend using it, as it could break your progression!

rasta12349

Jan 26, 2019
what did dev said on his site.Which character is going to be focused on this update and which character next update??

Jake Wesley

Mar 20, 2019
I think someone created a mod or something like this, but you have to look in the previous posts. However, I don't recommend using it, as it could break your progression!
Hey friends sorry to bother by the way is there anychance in future costumization, we can made the mc had sx with the ladies with their branunderwear aswel swimsuit / bikini on ? btw which mod you said in this post

3.90 star(s) 59 Votes