AdoJePan

Jul 7, 2022
I just rly dont know how and where to find air mattress and only in task I have that one ... And Michelle house isnt opened yet so I rly dont know what i suppost to do, i readed already all discusions but i didnt find my problem thanks... Thanks

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
I just rly dont know how and where to find air mattress and only in task I have that one ... And Michelle house isnt opened yet so I rly dont know what i suppost to do, i readed already all discusions but i didnt find my problem thanks... Thanks
It's quite possible that your gameplay is bugged!
For reaching Michelle's house you need to have passed the following quests with Michelle:
  • meet her in Janice apartment
  • when she's on the beach peep on her in the cabin
  • meet her in old town again - she will invite MC to her house

During those events MC needs to fulfill other quests too, like find Emily's sunglasses, help her with homework/code, help Lisa in the library and meet her at the beach, talk to Oli (code, nuru,...),...
If you miss the chance to advance the story of any of those chars, it's likely you gonna mess up your gameplay.
If the diary shows a missing entry among already obtained ones on PC, then you need to load a save from before the missing entry of the diary or start the game from the beginning!
This game is incomplete and still in progress! Make a save at each beginning of a quest and back them up to free up slots again.

Reactions: hoodie13

cuzidu

Jun 9, 2017
recalibrating the characters' skin colors
Screenshot_26.png
HELLO People, I'm bored here customizing the game's characters and I noticed something that was really annoying me. THE CHARACTERS ARE VERY PALE. I mean, IT'S NOT THAT THEY'RE MISSING COLORING, IT'S THAT THEY REALLY HAVE A SLIGHTLY GRAY COLOR (I even thought it was my monitor, but since I'm someone who's very picky about colors, I spent more than an hour calibrating it)
The thing is, which is a bit strange because the game takes place in a coastal region, which for those who don't know, no matter how white you are, a single week in that kind of city is enough for you to get a good tan (or good burns :LOL:)
Screenshot_9.png

Now pay attention to this image of Brenda:
Screenshot_27.png
Everything's okay, right? Well, unless where you live there's no sun and half of the People you know have anemia, yes, it's quite normal.

Now take another look, this time with a little customization:
Screenshot_9.png
Shiiiiine, much better, right?

with the intention of ''remodeling'' the colors and taking advantage of the customizations that the game itself give us (somewhat limited, I would say) in the RGB spectrum, I will be making my save available with these ''corrections'' Because I know how annoying it is to keep customizing and trying to find a good pattern (look, there's no way to get it perfect here because, as I've already said, the RGB spectrum tool is limited and quite annoying to use).

I hope you take the opportunity and take a look at the save. If you don't like it (YOU'LL LIKE IT :cool:) you can simply reset the character settings.

The *save is complete (0.25.1) and as the devs add more customizations for other characters during the updates, I will try to bring here (if necessary) a ''fix'' for the coloring of this character

(NOTE: DO NOT USE the code ''DressUp'', this will not only mess up the customization of characters in future updates (you will have to reset) but will also block the progress of certain characters IN THE QUESTS. DO NOT USE IT!!!

*The save folder is in the 'documents' folder

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jake Wesley

Mar 20, 2019
recalibrating the characters' skin colors
View attachment 3892331
HELLO People, I'm bored here customizing the game's characters and I noticed something that was really annoying me. THE CHARACTERS ARE VERY PALE. I mean, IT'S NOT THAT THEY'RE MISSING COLORING, IT'S THAT THEY REALLY HAVE A SLIGHTLY GRAY COLOR (I even thought it was my monitor, but since I'm someone who's very picky about colors, I spent more than an hour calibrating it)
The thing is, which is a bit strange because the game takes place in a coastal region, which for those who don't know, no matter how white you are, a single week in that kind of city is enough for you to get a good tan (or good burns :LOL:)
View attachment 3896577

Now pay attention to this image of Brenda:
View attachment 3892339
Everything's okay, right? Well, unless where you live there's no sun and half of the People you know have anemia, yes, it's quite normal.

Now take another look, this time with a little customization:
View attachment 3892343
Shiiiiine, much better, right?

with the intention of ''remodeling'' the colors and taking advantage of the customizations that the game itself give us (somewhat limited, I would say) in the RGB spectrum, I will be making my save available with these ''corrections'' Because I know how annoying it is to keep customizing and trying to find a good pattern (look, there's no way to get it perfect here because, as I've already said, the RGB spectrum tool is limited and quite annoying to use).

I hope you take the opportunity and take a look at the save. If you don't like it (YOU'LL LIKE IT :cool:) you can simply reset the character settings.

The *save is complete (0.25.1) and as the devs add more customizations for other characters during the updates, I will try to bring here (if necessary) a ''fix'' for the coloring of this character

(NOTE: DO NOT USE the code ''DressUp'', this will not only mess up the customization of characters in future updates (you will have to reset) but will also block the progress of certain characters IN THE QUESTS. DO NOT USE IT!!!

*The save folder is in the 'documents' folder

Hey broo thanks for the savegame, by the way just want to ask is theres a way to change the mc ( our player ) body customization ?

Reactions: cuzidu

smg2521

Oct 14, 2020
Hey sorry to ask, how can we visit, Isabella apartment or Janice's home ?
Hello) First, the appartametes open on the map, after making progress with Janice on the beach, you start giving her a massage at home, at 0.25 Isabella's apartment opens, she is Janice's neighbor.

Jake Wesley

Mar 20, 2019
Hello) First, the appartametes open on the map, after making progress with Janice on the beach, you start giving her a massage at home, at 0.25 Isabella's apartment opens, she is Janice's neighbor.
ok thanks but when i try to walk to Janice place at home why the mc only stuck at his home ? also is there a chance to change the mc custom ?

Jake Wesley

Mar 20, 2019
View attachment 2816688

Overview:
Seaside Mystery is my new game, it is a visual novel, dating sim game for adults.
The protagonist is a college student who, after tragic loss of his parents, moves to a small town to start his new life. Later he discovers that the small town isn't just an idyllic place as it might look from the first glance...
The game is Real Time 3D, click-to-walk type of game. In Seaside Mystery unlike The Twist your character can walk around and explore the locations.​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-16
Release Date: 2024-07-03
Developer: KsT
Censored: No
Version: 0.25.1
Language: English
Other Games: The Twist
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Features:

Developer Notes:

Safe Code: HalloweenEmy

DOWNLOAD
Win (Uncracked): - - MEGA - -
Mac
(Uncracked): - MEGA - - -
Crack: - - MEGA - -

Extras: Walkthrough - Bonus Codes + Cheats -
Coin locations
Zandalf primalhunt thanks for the links - Thank you for the crack, skai

View attachment 1334067 View attachment 1334069 View attachment 1334070 View attachment 940064 View attachment 1334071 View attachment 940070 View attachment 940073 View attachment 940074 View attachment 1082005 View attachment 1082008 View attachment 1082009 View attachment 1082011 View attachment 1082012 View attachment 1082013 View attachment 1082014 View attachment 1082016 View attachment 1334068
Sorry to ask but anychance next update they be more sx relation with Isabella, Janice and Michele

smg2521

Oct 14, 2020
ok thanks but when i try to walk to Janice place at home why the mc only stuck at his home ? also is there a chance to change the mc custom ?
You can change the mc by clicking on the wardrobe in his room, and with Janice it's strange, if you played volleyball, did a foot massage on the beach, passed the scene near the lifeguard tower, there should be no problems…Try to change something in mc, save yourself and try to get to Janice again.

Last edited:

deus-ex2077

Mar 21, 2017
Hey broo please to meet you just want to ask is theres a way to change the mc ( our player ) body customization ? Aswel how can we visit Isabella Apartment or Janice home
Hello Friend,

For the MC customization, go to the history bedroom, click the wardrobe, and you can customize him.

For Janice and Isabella, just continue the story, check the tasks icon, and follow what it says. I suppose you are early in the game; the beginning is slow, but at a certain point, the pacing gets better.

3.90 star(s) 59 Votes