CtrlAltElite

Jul 27, 2018
Since you can customize the MC, it would be nice if you could customize the women as well to match if you're going with the incest route.

Reactions: mac78

goxlittle

Jan 14, 2020
Looking forward to this game... Still in early dev., so anything can happen before initial launch. Hope, however, to see other models and more custimization options...

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
This guy sure is good at making ugly characters lol
twist have lots of ugly character, this one as well.

hope the game have keyboard+mouse (or controller) control ...instead of this ......click thing
and the camera view is annoying as well

Last edited:

Widar

Aug 27, 2020
Hallo, hab mal rein geschaut. Mein Fazit: Grafik schaut gut aus könnte etwas flüssiger laufen. An der 3 D optik müsste man noch weiter daran arbeiten d.h. drehen der Kamara und das herran zoomen, genaueres laufen der Personen in den Räumen und im Freien sollte auch noch etwas verbessert werden. Werds hier weiter verfolgen da ich es kenne seit Version 0.18 und es auch gerne mal zocke.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
First of all, seen 19 fps with a gtx 1050 ti, sometimes 60 fps, sometimes 30 but yikes, never thought even an adult game would make me feel the need to upgrade, it's harsh.. If it's related to the gpu performance and not a problem with the game itself ofc.
I like the models but could it be a little better I don't know, MC is at another level true but the female models have just a slight upgrade to my poor eyes. Starting with a clean foundation, he needs to think a few years ahead but so far it seems to be a good upgrade from the original.

I didn't like the "security cam" movement system, feels awkward as fuck. He needs to be able to run if we're going to be stuck with this, I'ld prefer wasd movement tbh.

Nov 22, 2018
The Twist was with a huge material, I newer could finish it, I like the graphics. In the first version the mimic was always great. Keep going but please make Mac version.

splingmer

Jul 21, 2017
First of all, seen 19 fps with a gtx 1050 ti, sometimes 60 fps, sometimes 30 but yikes
Yeah. The optimization and system load are terrible, just like it was in the first game. Dude needs to use some of that patreon cash and hire a programmer.

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes