pual11

Mar 15, 2018
loved the last one
hope this one works out just as good!
keep up the good work
and thanks for your work

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
So is the first one in the end game stage? That walkthrough list gives me anxiety

Mar 16, 2019
I liked the previous game and game play was enjoyable and all but I was always hoping he would improve how the characters look. This new game has even worse faces somehow. I mean, the mom and others look ugly. I dont understand why the developer can not work on that and make good looking models, its just beyond me....

caLTD

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
how long till we get this level of Coomer games?
Depends.

I don't think other than latest hardware can handle three some scene with same quality scene. And having those characters does not fix the problem.

When you do this level of quality, your environment, your textures, lightning, everything will have to be in same level of quality. Which needs tons of professional work hours. This grade of quality requires Mocap for animation and you will need a good grade fluid physics.

Long story short. This grade requires AAA budget.

MrLuigi94

Sep 18, 2017
Look decent :D Hope that it becomes as loved as the first one by its creator! Cause then this will become gold I think!

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
how long till we get this level of Coomer games?
Is an interesting kind of future, the next version of Unreal will also allow for assets to be exported and place as they are, no "polygon shaving". I think it might lead to good things but also lots of bloat, The Twist scenes have probably as many polygons as an early XBOX 360/PS3 title still takes a while to load, even if I am big fan of the game is hard to deny that the guy/team needs to use the money to hire some better coder or coders.
I do wish them luck, but they should not treat this as a sequel that is just a different story.

Depends.
This grade of quality requires Mocap for animation and you will need a good grade fluid physics.

Long story short. This grade requires AAA budget.
Well not AAA quality but there are tools that allow to capture MOCAP, face and even body with a phone, I think if they tried they could get an acceptable quality out of it, there are also tools to sort of automate it, you write the script and is improvized, Valve was one of the piooners of that, their tool is still available and has been years before SFM, lots of games use them, on top of my head there's the Assassin's creed games, Witcher, Mass Effect.

Reactions: Ice piece

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
The new MILF is a huge downgrade from Janice. Pretty much all the other girls in The Twist look better, I wish we could at least customize her body.

Reactions: septacycell

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
And it still looks like ass? how did anyone even play the first one...
played well, over time it has gotten choppy, about 1 to 5 min black screen between scene changes. although mt desk top is a few years old. lol however an alright play,

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
No, thank you dev. Also please lets keep crap like NTR, and B.L. out of or at least an option to deactivate it. Thanks for allowing us to deactivate those tats dev along with the allowance and avoidance of other distasteful items. game is solid minus the dark scene moments between scenes.
It's just the groundwork of the next game, it will probably have it in a future update. If his Patreon supporters want more NTR or sharing then he'll probably give it to them, like his last game it will probably be at the players discretion.

Reactions: Busted1201
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes