fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
how long till we get this level of Coomer games?
you should try Virt a Mate. It has mocap and if your hardware can handle it... 4k textures.
You can also make and use your own models.
Basically it's a VR Sandbox.

trigunxkeal

Jun 5, 2018
only thing that's keeping me away from playing this and the first one was the model how can i describe it, they look.... plastic....

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
Lots of people here have enough trouble running the twist on high or ultra, since it renders on the fly, and lots of people here have potatoes for computers. If this game is the same, with its enhanced details, I bet even more are going to flip out and be unable to play it.

Shame the faces are so ugly, especially Brenda. It looks like she fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

Reactions: Reese286

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Like the effort Dev and I understand you are trying to take it to the next level and create something to build upon and generate income for a while, I wish you luck. Maybe its just me, but I'm thinking that navigating interior locations the whole game like it is now, school, beach, homes, shops, wherever, is going to be tedious af.

Last edited:

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
this is such a mistake. I have a spaceship for a computer and still it'll run slow. Most players have issues running the twist already. This will be unplayable.

kkholis

Dec 26, 2017
To be fair though, all his models' faces are ugly. Even in the first game.

My concern is, why the new game? Did he finally realize that he fucked up with the nosave rule in the first game? Or is he doubling down to try out new tech with this game? (who am I kidding, they always double down)
He should realize that there's no point, someone will crack it anyway.

rhick

Feb 1, 2019
This game will be pretty damn slow if you add so many loading screens through the whole house, keeping in mind how clunky the controls are.

death48

Mar 29, 2019
its a little anoying the moving mechanics ... cameras angles are good but if you are in a scene.... cause.. why so many camera angles if you only moving with mouse clicking imagine going to far places will be stressing... and the models faces are still bad ... need to fix that... and you need to optimize more the game... its between 30 and 50 average fps... and most of the people have at least decent grafic cards.

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
what can i say, can change the name of main charakter but can't change the name of others (not good), the story will be the same (for shure-not good), this movement system ... not good - no point if can't go into the pool or sit/lie somewhere, no point of that just to move around the house and he move like a wood... (not good), but still its only in begining hope this will be great game, but 3 updates and allmost 1GB game - imagine in 10 updates will be 20GB

seHappe

Jul 3, 2020
As I write this, just 9 hours have passed since the post was opened, and 141k have already viewed it. So the game can't be that bad.

The Twist, was my first game of this "sort" where I played and I liked it very much.
I'm also looking forward to part 2, keep up the good work!

Reactions: ginger

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
what can i say, can change the name of main charakter but can't change the name of others (not good), the story will be the same (for shure-not good), this movement system ... not good - no point if can't go into the pool or sit/lie somewhere, no point of that just to move around the house and he move like a wood... (not good), but still its only in begining hope this will be great game, but 3 updates and allmost 1GB game - imagine in 10 updates will be 20GB, i was think will be continue the great charakters story or even more cool stuf not new game, he start one of the best projects in the world and he will stop it like others people with cool work...

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Dev should just tone down motion blur effect, other than that graphics are looking way better compared to first IMO. About milf, even though some are complaining about her looks she looks realistic for her age with good proportions, but same cannot be said about younger girl who looks 10 years older. If it's possible he should add different tattoos in customization menu in the future updates, because current ones look the same as ones from first game. Also there should be option for 2 tone hair color, but that depends on the engine limitations.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes