SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
Just cant wait for more content once everything is wrapped up with the 1st twist...Im actually looking more forward to this one

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
As I write this, just 9 hours have passed since the post was opened, and 141k have already viewed it. So the game can't be that bad.
if you are talking about the thread: this was posted in december, so it was opened a few months ago....

shkemba

Jun 30, 2017
The free camera is way better than the fixed camera nonsense, but some rooms like bathroom, mc room etc still have fixed angle camera. Hopefully that will be freecam as well in the final game. That being said, there better be a lot of interactive events around the house and the world as well as dynamic NPC activities or this whole free roam would be an inconveniencing gimmick, walking for 45 seconds to the other room just to interact with someone. For immersion sure, but we gotta remember that the dev loves putting grindy stuff in the game, so if there's like something that you gotta talk to mom at the pool then go to sleep for 7 days in a row that's gonna take half an hour. One solution would be a "fast travel" system akin to the one in the Twist so that people can choose whether or not they want to spend they day watching mc walk :ROFLMAO:

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
How would that be different than the Twist (which I have started and never got more than a couple hours in because it is a bit clunky)?

Also: More Silicon.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Camera system isn't bad, free view in large areas and fixed camera in smaller areas would be ideal, so long as there is free rotation during sex scenes, I'm happy. Adult games with fixed camera angles during sex may as well by Renpy games in my opinion. I'll check back in a few updates when there's actually content.

Mansema

Mar 10, 2019
I'll be happy if and when he adds the ability to at least move the camera along the Y axis.

dato000

Nov 16, 2017
this game needs more Danielle and Michelle and Kendra!!

Now seriously, is really great to see another game, but I still have hopes for getting more content for the first twist, is one of the best games I found here.

• Haha
Reactions: lordfridge9

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I'm interested if the dev avoids making the gameplay a horrific grindy moon logic mess this time. If it needs a 900 step walkthough to play I'm out.

Reactions: Centrophy

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Someone tell the developer to not make the gameplay like the Twist. The Twist gameplay is so tedious to play. Replaying that game was too much of a hassle, and you had to constantly alt tab to check the complicated walkthrough.

He should make this game ten times easier to play with a VERY specific built in walkthrough / quest system. He can't just have a quest log that says vague shit like "Figure out what to do about your current situation".

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes