Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
looks nice visually and curvy girls :) you can even create/change persons visually? can i change the protagonist too (pls)? would like to play some old hobo xD and... can since there is no sex mentioned it tags i guess there is none yet - will there be in the future (pls)?

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
I hope we get more story and customizable things in the new game
I'd love a chance to play this tech demo on mac period!!! It looks great. Is whatever story is there, a re-telling of the first game or new story?

lancehk

Sep 5, 2018
Just FYI for everyone. This is not a game yet. It is just demos for KsT's new game. He is showing us a bit of what the new game will look like. An example is the latest version. He is just showing us how the camera is going to work, and previous versions were just to show us examples of how you can change the MC and another character's hair, clothes, skin color, etc. And it's really not The Twist 2. KsT said (on discord) that he hasn't decided the name yet.

Reactions: Calyps0

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Just FYI for everyone. This is not a game yet. It is just demos for KsT's new game. He is showing us a bit of what the new game will look like. An example is the latest version. He is just showing us how the camera is going to work, and previous versions were just to show us examples of how you can change the MC and another character's hair, clothes, skin color, etc. And it's really not The Twist 2. KsT said (on discord) that he hasn't decided the name yet.
MY thoughts on this EXACTLY. I haven't played it yet (cause no Mac support) BUT I thought it looked more like a tech demo than game. This newest version seemed to have some storyline though (or at least be advertised as having such)...not true?

lancehk

Sep 5, 2018
MY thoughts on this EXACTLY. I haven't played it yet (cause no Mac support) BUT I thought it looked more like a tech demo than game. This newest version seemed to have some storyline though (or at least be advertised as having such)...not true?
No story yet. Just introduced a new character. The last demo was more to check out the camera system and the new character status. It only takes a few minutes to go through these demos. KsT is working on the new game and updates for the Twist at the same time. The demos just have a small interaction between MC and other characters. Just a little chatting.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Can someone with know-who let us know if he is still cramming every scene into every single load of a location. As a results the last version of the Twist I tried gave me GTA Online level load times.

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
I'm not liking it... :(

This game just looks like the same set up as the first game, only with more advanced graphic engine.

The travel sucks, it's too slow. And, if it's going to be as involved as the 1st game, it's going to have to have run or a quick access map or something...

The female characters aren't good either. they're kind of ugly. The mother's face is too old looking, wrinkly, and her thighs are all cottage cheese, ripply looking, not attractive at all like the mother in the first game.

unimatrix21

Jan 16, 2019
Whatever happend to good ol' WASD? The mouse controls in this version are well... suboptimal at best.
Why is there a free camera and in some rooms it is fixed all of a sudden? Why do I have to click twice when I click on a highlighted door to go there and then stand in front of it just to click again?
The graphics upgrade is decent, but please don't try to reinvent game controls that have been proven to work well for decades. This mouse navigation, clicking around thing is disorientating and very cumbersome to use...

It is quite simple: Mouse to look around (maybe click to interact), WASD to walk around, E to interact.

Reactions: MrMelenas

liu7895895

Sep 19, 2020
iwill be happy if thers is mcin the game to help mother shave her legs or pubic hair or apply nail polish on her feet

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes