conqueror

Feb 17, 2018
Can we get some mod to change title of this thread? When it was created name of the game wasn't released yet so now it would be a time to change it. Also first post should have link to The Twist and vice versa.

jjjwwt

Apr 8, 2018
wonder if kst gonna optimize this game. many 1 person developers think optimization is a secondary problem to be fixed later, then it becomes pretty much impossible for them as the game grows in complexity. he should start optimizing right now if its ever gonna be a concern for him. .

rasta12349

Jan 26, 2019
Dude its just a placeholder for now,like an alpha,hes still working on it.....jezz you people are annoying

Jun 15, 2018
I know these games take forever to make, but I cant fucking wait for it to come out. Absolutely love the Twist and hope this one turns out to be as good.

Reactions: Rotkraut

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Really looking forward to this, loved the twist. But if I am being honest, it is past its prime, I honestly feel like he should finish up on the twist and focus on this. The Twist was amazing, but you can definitely see its age now, and sooooo much content. Just from the pictures in the OP, you can see how much of an improvement this will be. We all know the quality and quantity of content KsT can produce. Really high hopes for this game.

conqueror

Feb 17, 2018
Really looking forward to this, loved the twist. But if I am being honest, it is past its prime, I honestly feel like he should finish up on the twist and focus on this. The Twist was amazing, but you can definitely see its age now, and sooooo much content. Just from the pictures in the OP, you can see how much of an improvement this will be. We all know the quality and quantity of content KsT can produce. Really high hopes for this game.
Twist is his milking cow now, and he will continue milking it until Seaside Mystery makes enough money on its own.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes