AlbericEtzel

Apr 29, 2017
Why this game overlock my station? Even Cyberpunk didn't heat my machine, but this one keeps crashing and heating every time.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
No, thank you dev. Also please lets keep crap like NTR, and B.L. out of or at least an option to deactivate it. Thanks for allowing us to deactivate those tats dev along with the allowance and avoidance of other distasteful items. game is solid minus the dark scene moments between scenes.
ya know slapping your face like that can make your nose bleed. i would highly recommend not to hit yourself in that manner. rolf@u

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
not bad a lot of walking around. prefer the teleport method of the original. Also the house set is oddly off. several items are missing when compared to the out side. Thing are out of place and the floor plan is differed that the original game. i will get a better list of thing for ya. Also maybe remove some doors betweeb=n rooms might make for easier tradition.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Someone tell the developer to not make the gameplay like the Twist. The Twist gameplay is so tedious to play. Replaying that game was too much of a hassle, and you had to constantly alt tab to check the complicated walkthrough.

He should make this game ten times easier to play with a VERY specific built in walkthrough / quest system. He can't just have a quest log that says vague shit like "Figure out what to do about your current situation".
the hassle is only to those whom have no willingness or patients to plug through. most of the time their the ones begging for walk-throughs or saved games. However, in this case it's the walking and lack of camera and movement control. My i suggest a key binding option and a little more direction and clues to figure out ones objectives and goals. Enjoyed the original game, be better with some polish and less transition black screen. But hay it's a work in progress. I look forward to seeing the 3D part 2 grow.

Reactions: McFly1991

jackie598484

Feb 3, 2017
dude, add audio this time...the 1st game seems empty w0 audio. Would be awesome if you had audio with those sex scenes, would pledge then and supp that shit. Best of luck, this looks awesome.

DyreMezza

Jul 29, 2018
Despite its odds,i liked The Twist.
Please keep the location warp mechanic from part 1 and also plz keep the option to alter the
appearance of NPCs(clothes,skincolor,pubic,tatoos) as the progress allows it.
I hope this time there isnt a huge size difference between the Mc and the ladies.
Also,like someone above mentioned,i hope there is actually sound...at least for the environment.
Looking forward.

Reactions: RottenPlum

neroman76

Sep 18, 2019
Really like it so far, hopefully The Twist will be finished soon. To many characters I don´t care about, to little progress on the ones I do.

The Bunny

Jun 20, 2017
Please add or fix :

1. Option to disable motion blur and bloom
2. Remove the fixed camera position and make it free camera for bedrooms
3. Quick navigation like in Twist 1 so i wont have to walk
4. Use WASD instead of LMB to walk
5. Think of another way to show the outside world when in the house and looking through the window. ( instead of a JPG of the outside world ) Use LOD ?

The game looks amazing compared to Twist 1. It has been baked in a good oven. (y)

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes