Ains

Feb 11, 2018
After loading old save I've lost outfit #5 (the one Brenda wears after helping her in the kitchen [underwear and top]). Any way to unlock it (i.e: manually edit the save)?

Edit: Also if you play a scene from the gallery, her clothes change to whatever she's wearing in that scene...

Last edited:
Reactions: lightpower

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
After loading old save I've lost outfit #5 (the one Brenda wears after helping her in the kitchen [underwear and top]). Any way to unlock it (i.e: manually edit the save)?

Edit: Also if you play a scene from the gallery, her clothes change to whatever she's wearing in that scene...
same

001ty001

Nov 13, 2020
For me a black screen appears when I finish the Hedge trimming quest. I tried to work my way around by not finishing the dialogue and went to a different location but then everytime I go into the Bathroom, I will get the black screen of death but still hearing the Shower. I just can't do anything from that point.
I have a same problem, still hearing the shower but i dont have a blackscreen when i enter the bathroom like you

rednation05

Apr 30, 2017
does v.015.1 solve the blackscreen issues? i cant play in any other setting than "low"

Edit:
*NM i got it working*

Last edited:

Hentaiman87

Apr 7, 2019
I haven't played this game in nearly 6 months,it is worth to play it now or should I wait for the next updates?

jisack

Jun 25, 2022
I haven't played this game in nearly 6 months,it is worth to play it now or should I wait for the next updates?
For now, they're no any sex scene yet i think better wait until there're some sex scene coming out but for the other function and gameplay was great if you want to see those features it is still worth to give a try. I love the game character modeling. It was great.

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes