StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Poll: Seaside Mystery - New Character!

New lady arrives to the town!

Meet the Michelle's younger sister who will work as librarian at the college. She is in her early 40s, close to Michelle just couple years younger. Her last name is also Anne and the first name poll will decide.

P.S. to who's not into "curvy" ladies, next characters gonna be more athletic type :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow she hot after 2 years of nothing i hope now after the last upcoming update of Twist will released he will dump monthly updates of SM with actual content.

Reactions: jaller0461

goldb00y

Feb 16, 2018
KsT has mentioned on their discord that the upcoming update of The Twist which is v0.52 will be the last update. So expect more consistent updates for seaside mystery since that will be their primary focus.
that's nice to hear

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
Not sure if the dev even looks at this website/thread. But just an observation, really like this game and it's characters/setting so far. The only 'problem' I have is how quiet the sounds are, in settings/config I've set it to 100 but it's at best extremely low and hard to hear, so I have to put up my pc audio to 100 for a normal sound but that's for obvious reasons not something I usually want to do :D

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I've asked this before no answer so I'll try once more.
Has there been any communication from the Dev regarding intended content,

Specifically in regard to the random women who you see in the street near the cafe, on the beach and on the college campus, is it planned that you can interact with them, maybe get booty calls outside of the scripted story?
or are they just filler to make those areas seem less empty?

The ones on the college seem the same each time so I imagine they are story characters that haven't been implemented yet.
but the ones on the street seem to be randomly generated.

Walka

Jul 18, 2017

Specifically in regard to the random women who you see in the street near the cafe, on the beach and on the college campus, is it planned that you can interact with them, maybe get booty calls outside of the scripted story?

The ones on the college seem the same each time so I imagine they are story characters that haven't been implemented yet.
The dev is finishing up work on his other game (The Twist). 0.52 will be the last update for that game and then he will shift full focus to Seaside Mystery.

Reactions: fev666

primalhunt

May 29, 2020

These are characters NPC to fill the space .. everything is as you described .. in some early announcement, the developer wrote that these characters will appear in public places, but there will be no interaction with them

Reactions: Stil996

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
KsT has mentioned on their discord that the upcoming update of The Twist which is v0.52 will be the last update. So expect more consistent updates for seaside mystery since that will be their primary focus.
Finally ! lucidity has striked KsT

Vazont

Sep 17, 2018
Whatever the new motivation of kst for this game. We are good to get a complete game, only after years :ROFLMAO:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
These are characters NPC to fill the space .. everything is as you described .. in some early announcement, the developer wrote that these characters will appear in public places, but there will be no interaction with them
Thats a shame, some of them looked like hookers, was hoping there would be mischief to be had with them.

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes