IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Hi, Were do you drop this to please, as I cannot find the usual locations stated here?

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
Mystrious coin.
I wanted to do the 2 paths with Isabella, (she takes the pill, mc takes the pill). but what happens with the mysterious coins? if you collect them in one path you don't find them in the other and therefore you can only modify the characters in one save/path.
let me explain
from save X... Isabella takes the pill, scene, I collect the coins, I get the extras and everything is ok so I save with new save X1.
I resume save X... Mc takes the pill, scene, there are no more coins, I don't have the extras and now with v. 026 in the phone it says that I found them but it's not true. can anyone help me?

WakamoSato

Jan 9, 2021
The woman with the gun on the main game image will she be good or bad guy and if so is she a cop or an assassin?
She's a cop, and seems to be good, but since the game is not complete, it's impossible to know what the Dev have in store for differrent chars later on.

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
What a grindy cluster fuck this is. Click on the barbell and it tells me I can't progress anymore and according to people here we have to get the weights from the garage, but when in the garage I can't select the fkn weights. Can't get help to study level 2 as I need 1 point with blondee. Can't teach her to swin cause I need 1 charisma to do it. What TF do we need to progress in this game, a fkn act of congress?

bebura

Jul 22, 2020
hello, does anybody also having the black screen when the mc and isabelle (detective) watching the spy cam to look for the person who stole the mysterious card??

Reactions: kanon84

2xdope

Dec 20, 2017
gresat game, but for some reason i have the feeling i do something wrong.
I somehow mainly progress with Brenda.... on lvl5 with Brenda, but for example still on lvlv 0 with Janice...
Michelle i am getting nowhere, i can only sit with her on the pier and say it is a nice beach....

nvm, Michelle event triggered after brenda wanted skin lotion and had to pick that up in old town.

Last edited:

kanon84

May 5, 2022
hello, does anybody also having the black screen when the mc and isabelle (detective) watching the spy cam to look for the person who stole the mysterious card?? Please help needed

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
It's correct
Actually it's not.

I've since established that if you run the program from a separate drive and sub folder, it creates the save folder on the same drive but in a parent folder outside where the game is run from.

It never touched the document folder. So I guess it depends where you execute it from.

So managed to find my saves and import others and get it working.

Thanks

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Actually it's not.
Ackshully... It is.

1725308644849.png

I've since established that if you run the program from a separate drive and sub folder, it creates the save folder on the same drive but in a parent folder outside where the game is run from.
Well, this screenshot of my saves and settings all with the Seaside Mystery folder in the Documents folder on C: drive, was created by the game being run on an entirely different drive.

It never touched the document folder. So I guess it depends where you execute it from.
What's your OS?

Saxafran

Jun 15, 2021
What a grindy cluster fuck this is. Click on the barbell and it tells me I can't progress anymore and according to people here we have to get the weights from the garage, but when in the garage I can't select the fkn weights. Can't get help to study level 2 as I need 1 point with blondee. Can't teach her to swin cause I need 1 charisma to do it. What TF do we need to progress in this game, a fkn act of congress?
You generally just follow the task list to progress, if there are no tasks you skip the day until something appears. The only exception to this IIRC is the first charisma level, where you have to use the bathroom mirror to level up.
This is actually a very linear game, even though it might seem pretty open and sandboxy. So if you don't have a task to do something it will most likely not accomplish anything (with a few exceptions).

Reactions: Darklord_1965
3.90 star(s) 59 Votes