RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
What a grindy cluster fuck this is. Click on the barbell and it tells me I can't progress anymore and according to people here we have to get the weights from the garage, but when in the garage I can't select the fkn weights. Can't get help to study level 2 as I need 1 point with blondee. Can't teach her to swin cause I need 1 charisma to do it. What TF do we need to progress in this game, a fkn act of congress?
You know you can just follow the quest list right? Do any where in the quest list ask you to look in the garage to get level 2 strength dumbbell to finish a level 1 strength quest? It literally not telling to grind those stat at all and just follow the damn quest.

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Hi guys, What actually is new with this update V0.26? So far I got nothing new except talk to the teacher and give Michele more exercise training??

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
Im stuck at the hunt for more kisses, I got one at hallway, one at kitchen and one at bathroom, how to progress?
nvm found solution: do the kissing in bathroom for a 2nd time.

Last edited:

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Ackshully... It is.

View attachment 3994087

Well, this screenshot of my saves and settings all with the Seaside Mystery folder in the Documents folder on C: drive, was created by the game being run on an entirely different drive.

What's your OS?
W10

Strange. I've done it 4 times and each time it creates the location I stated by default.

I'm wondering if the crack does it.

It's fine tbh as I didnt want stuff going into a document folder anyway on the C drive. It was just confusing trying to find a save location that didn't exist that some were referring to.

It might be how the drive is attached. I've 8 ssd drives and 2 are via a pcie sata, this being on one. Maybe it handles that different, I'll have to try it on other drives.

Case closed, at least my main point was sorted. . Lol

Last edited:

bebura

Jul 22, 2020
hello, does anybody also having the black screen when the mc and isabelle (detective) watching the spy cam to look for the person who stole the mysterious card?? Please help needed

apparently it got to do with britney characters customization, i start a new game with not using the cheat codes to unlock all available customization characters and i didnt get anymore black screen when proceeding with the isabelle quest, if you want to continue might as well try a new game not using the cheat codes to unlock character customization or just wait for the future update hopefully they fix the bug. or maybe some people have another solution to fix it

Reactions: kanon84

betaboy_69

Feb 5, 2024
How to increase charisma to level 1? I talked to Emily in the living room and spent time with Brenda in the pool, which gave me some points. I need 1 more point to reach level 1. Also, how to increase strength? I already used the barbell and for some reason, he can't pick up the red weights in the garage

kanon84

May 5, 2022
hello, does anybody also having the black screen when the mc and isabelle (detective) watching the spy cam to look for the person who stole the mysterious card?? Please help needed

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Yo man, there`s a question around here which hansn`t been answered for days: Where is the save location? Cause it isn`t the old one anymore...
I had this issue and if you scroll backfew posts to my last few, you might find the answer I wrote.

For me, it depended on where the program is run from, as for some reason on other drives such as my G drive, it places a folder above your existing game folder and decides to save them there, rather than your c drive documents folders.

So for example:

G:\Adultgames\seaside2.6

is the game exe folder.

But my saves ended up here which I didnt create..

G:\SeasideMystery

See how you get on.

Reactions: Dragos_Labaru92

betaboy_69

Feb 5, 2024
It has, and it's been answered multiple times over the years this game has been in development. Use search.
Can you tell me how to get charisma level 1? So far, I got 2 points: one from talking to Emily in the living room in the evening and one from talking to Brenda in the hot tub. Need 1 more point to get level 1.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Can you tell me how to get charisma level 1? So far, I got 2 points: one from talking to Emily in the living room in the evening and one from talking to Brenda in the hot tub. Need 1 more point to get level 1.
Use the game's task list.
Unlike with The Twist, this one actually works as more than just a hint system.

3.90 star(s) 59 Votes