youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SeasideMystery-0.26
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: olesami

terryeon

Aug 9, 2017
V26 has no new PC unlock code. Fix7gloB1 is the last in the game's files which I believe was in the last version.

I'm guessing the two new coins are the unlock codes so no PC code for a 3rd unlock. Curious to see the next release to see if they're switching entirely to coins vs codes which is more grind but also a better method for an actual game in my eyes. Just sad it wasn't from the start with hairstyles, glasses, and ect being unlocked by a ton of coins hidden through the game and big outfits being from events or bought. But at least they're switching it up a bit so can't complain too much.

HV3

Jun 5, 2017
Honestly I prefer works like this over Daz-made games. Sure Daz isa skill you need to work on but so is creating 3D models from scratch and then building an entire game with that. Daz is mainly just lighting and posing assets other people perfected.

Reactions: Juninpachi

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Honestly I prefer works like this over Daz-made games. Sure Daz isa skill you need to work on but so is creating 3D models from scratch and then building an entire game with that. Daz is mainly just lighting and posing assets other people perfected.
Rigging animations adds another layer of difficulty. What you gain in dynamic customisation and not having to render the character every time you lose in needing to make every new interaction.

I suppose you could cheat if you were okay giving up animation, just jump from keyframe to keyframe and use the 3D engine as an expensive paperdoll to allow custom clothes.

3.90 star(s) 59 Votes