RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
This game is a buggy nightmare. Quests don't start after updates. You never know what is added and how to trigger it. Girl locations are incorrect...
Literally every quests are in the quest list.... Also what do you even mean girl locations are incorrect? No shit they not standing in 1 place for a whole day just for you to go see them

Blitqz

Sep 28, 2017
Is anyone getting really tired of this dev's version of progression? He's not iterated on his formula of tiny scenes that repeat with minute differences which require days/weeks of skipping. The UI and graphics are outstanding and separate him from the crowd but it's crazy how lazy his approach to everything else seems to be. The Twist came out years ago and it's all basically the same without innovation.
At this point for me, seems only Michelle content left and most of what this update is and all I'm doing is skipping a week to do the weekly massage then the workout thing to progress thru Michelles content. Seems to me like you could make the money weekly but let the progression happen on a daily basis.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
At this point for me, seems only Michelle content left and most of what this update is and all I'm doing is skipping a week to do the weekly massage then the workout thing to progress thru Michelles content. Seems to me like you could make the money weekly but let the progression happen on a daily basis.
thats a common problem with ongoing games. on a new game it wont feel like such a drag cause you have several other things to do in the meantime. but when you continue a save from previous patch it all feels emty cause all other quest were already solved in the previous version.

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
Could someone help me, I had to start from an older save and got stuck at the point where I needed to buy the mattress in the sex shop. it's always "not open yet". I don't remember what I had to do for it to become open finally. All other tasks are fully completed.

Meatbug

Mar 26, 2020
Can someone tell me if i got a bug or do something wrong?
I got one thing open with Brenda, where it says that i should sneak into her bedroom at friday night when she is sleeping.
When i do, i can spy on her masturbating and using a dildo. Either continuing peeping or joining her.
But i the quest isn't going away....?

3.90 star(s) 59 Votes