RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
Can someone tell me if i got a bug or do something wrong?
I got one thing open with Brenda, where it says that i should sneak into her bedroom at friday night when she is sleeping.
When i do, i can spy on her masturbating and using a dildo. Either continuing peeping or joining her.
But i the quest isn't going away....?
Well go back inside when you done with all the peeping, ain't nobody stopping you duh

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
guys all the time I forget how to crack and where do I put the latest saves with all unlocked also does someone have a full save? My bad pc dies a little every time I play this game...

AcTePuKc

Dec 2, 2020
Rigging animations adds another layer of difficulty. What you gain in dynamic customisation and not having to render the character every time you lose in needing to make every new interaction.

I suppose you could cheat if you were okay giving up animation, just jump from keyframe to keyframe and use the 3D engine as an expensive paperdoll to allow custom clothes.
With the latest UE they've made exactly this even easier. Just watched yesterday keynotes or something like that in YT about the new system of rigging in Unreal Engine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 59 Votes