• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned SeasonS Calling [v1.8] [NO-BO]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1677620301543.png

Overview:
A Town full of mysterious circumstances surrounding the disappearance of its citizens.
As you begin uncovering the secrets lurking throughout town you'll friends,
companions, lovers, and enemies into lovers along the way.
Who can you trust and who will betray you. The choice is yours!!​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-21
Release Date: 2023-05-08
Developer: NO-BO
Censored: No
Version: 1.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

Extra:
Android

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Requested by, kaki2017

Are you the developer?

Passion of mine. Inspired by the works of Milftoon (Great Fail), Summertime SAGA (WIP), and Zombie Retreat (Enjoyed #1. WIP for #2).
Always wanted to make my own animations, create a compelling/fun story, and just generally love making COOL SHIT!

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SeasonsCalling-0.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

kaki2017

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Requested by, kaki2017

Are you the developer?

Passion of mine. Inspired by the works of Milftoon (Great Fail), Summertime SAGA (WIP), and Zombie Retreat (Enjoyed #1. WIP for #2).
Always wanted to make my own animations, create a compelling/fun story, and just generally love making COOL SHIT!
Yes

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
SeasonS Calling [v1.8] Unofficial Android Port

- 77mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

terryeon

Aug 9, 2017
I was wondering wtf this new item was from the odd previews on latest updates and seen the comment about having nothing in it wondering while still wtf this is. So, I check the file size and now I'm more confused as it's +600mb compressed. So I downloaded it and looked into it. Allow me to share what this contains.

Stolen work. There is a ton of artwork from a rick and morty game, from summertime saga, and then a ton of downloaded artwork from someone named GP375 from deviantart. Looking at the code, it's ripped from rick and morty. The Images alone are 400mb from this content.

This needs removed from the site and banned. But that won't happen because that goes against the concept of the site so can a mod at least add some big red warning about this? Or just replace the first post with a link to the rick & morty renpy version, summertime saga, and that guy's devart page since that is what makes up 99% of the content in this download.

Edit/Update: I kept seeing likes on this post so I owe it to the dev to ensure this is still accurate. So here is an update as of 5/26/23 (version 1.8).

The stolen work, image and script, from other games is now removed. So that is no longer relevant. Using it instead of starting from scratch isn't an issue as some people have a hard time starting from nothing. But packaging it in the game's files was wrong. So I'll gladly pay respect to the dev for resolving this as some devs don't care nor fix this issue. Kudos to them.

Having said that, no reason to review this as the dev is still way too early in. But I'm put off a bit by the scene's camera angles of all the scenes so I may not try this again for a long time. But I will look again because I'm quite impressed with their use of live2d or whatever was used to make the scenes themselves and that is well done.

You should all know the movement UI is horrid and using unren can help you understand where you can click to move around due to the hover layers/images helping you. Hopefully the dev does a QoL change at some point and uses a different method to indicate interaction points.

Also, this game is 0% smith house, 70% the simpsons house, and 30% random house. Not sure where he got his blueprints but they're highly inaccurate. That bugged me so wanted to mention it in case they ever redo their backgrounds.

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This must take the cake for the world's worst preview images ever.
There is NO way of telling what the artwork quality actually is.

EDIT: Well, the only thing available IS actually the ones shown. And a scene with a living room and a (turned off) tv.
I found NO other content AT ALL.

Pretty bold for a v0.5 game (halfway thru the usual development cycle).

But... looking at the game data, there should be more.And this is the quality:

beth_surprised1.png hayley_good_news.png summer_happy.png

So yeah... no thanks. This looks like something my daughter could have drawn. When she was six.

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Насчёт того, что по изображениям, многие игры парадируют другие черты, фильмы, жанры и даже стили дизайна. Не все умеют рисовать, поэтому примеры довольно полезны. Но согласился с тем, что необходимо было оставить только тот материал, который задействован.
Мне идея мультсериала Американского папаши интересно, надеюсь что это только старт и если будет обновление то будет хоть какой то сюжет и всё остальное. Теперь пару примеров.
Если есть желание сделать просто анимацию, то это даже без сюжета может быть интересно. Пример того сколько игр про застревание в стене и тд. Просто надо будет переключение между анимацией, либо изменение самой анимации в игре по типу замены одежды или ещё чего то. Так же анимация из тех картинок которые есть имея три изображения и при этом всё будет смотреться хорошо.
Можно сделать что бы игрок получал анимацию в качестве награды за прохождения какой то мини игры. При таком стиле можно совсем не думать про сюжет, а заняться просто а созданием новой анимации.
В комплекте с игрой так много разнообразных изображений что можно почти под каждую свою сюжетную линию придумать. Небольшой пример игры который можно создать по ссылки в самом низу.

As far as visuals go, many games parade other features, movies, genres, and even design styles. Not everyone can draw, so the examples are quite helpful. But he agreed that it was necessary to leave only the material that is involved.
I'm interested in the idea of the American Dad animated series, I hope that this is just a start, and if there is an update, then there will be at least some kind of plot and everything else. Now a couple of examples.
If there is a desire to make just animation, then even without a plot it can be interesting. An example of how many games about getting stuck in the wall and so on. You just need to switch between animations, or change the animation itself in the game, like changing clothes or something else. Also, animation from those pictures that are having three images and at the same time everything will look good.
You can make the player receive an animation as a reward for completing some kind of mini-game. With this style, you can not think about the plot at all, but just do the creation of a new animation.
There are so many different images included with the game that you can come up with almost every storyline. A small example of a game that can be created from the links at the very bottom.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes