Ren'Py Abandoned SeasonS Calling [v1.8] [NO-BO]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

kaki2017

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Please, submit a ticket for the game developers tag.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm a little lost on what to post for "your info" and "Patreon/Games on F95"?

Am I posting my links to pa
Насчёт того, что по изображениям, многие игры парадируют другие черты, фильмы, жанры и даже стили дизайна. Не все умеют рисовать, поэтому примеры довольно полезны. Но согласился с тем, что необходимо было оставить только тот материал, который задействован.
Мне идея мультсериала Американского папаши интересно, надеюсь что это только старт и если будет обновление то будет хоть какой то сюжет и всё остальное. Теперь пару примеров.
Если есть желание сделать просто анимацию, то это даже без сюжета может быть интересно. Пример того сколько игр про застревание в стене и тд. Просто надо будет переключение между анимацией, либо изменение самой анимации в игре по типу замены одежды или ещё чего то. Так же анимация из тех картинок которые есть имея три изображения и при этом всё будет смотреться хорошо.
Можно сделать что бы игрок получал анимацию в качестве награды за прохождения какой то мини игры. При таком стиле можно совсем не думать про сюжет, а заняться просто а созданием новой анимации.
В комплекте с игрой так много разнообразных изображений что можно почти под каждую свою сюжетную линию придумать. Небольшой пример игры который можно создать по ссылки в самом низу.

As far as visuals go, many games parade other features, movies, genres, and even design styles. Not everyone can draw, so the examples are quite helpful. But he agreed that it was necessary to leave only the material that is involved.
I'm interested in the idea of the American Dad animated series, I hope that this is just a start, and if there is an update, then there will be at least some kind of plot and everything else. Now a couple of examples.
If there is a desire to make just animation, then even without a plot it can be interesting. An example of how many games about getting stuck in the wall and so on. You just need to switch between animations, or change the animation itself in the game, like changing clothes or something else. Also, animation from those pictures that are having three images and at the same time everything will look good.
You can make the player receive an animation as a reward for completing some kind of mini-game. With this style, you can not think about the plot at all, but just do the creation of a new animation.
There are so many different images included with the game that you can come up with almost every storyline. A small example of a game that can be created from the links at the very bottom.

Appreciate the advice, will definitely keep this in mind.

I do plan more (at least more than what was presented).
I'm not sure about whole structure yet, but I do have some story material planned for this, I just didn't get the chance to update it before it went public.

Sloopyhogwash

Aug 11, 2018
hmm.. did I do it wrong, the only 4 scenes were the ones shown in the pics up top... not worth the time to download...

kaki2017

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Hey guys, finally fixed somethings in the game. Its not a full update yet:

SeasonS Calling v0.9

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Hey guys, finally fixed somethings in the game. Its not a full update yet:

SeasonS Calling v0.9
Стрелочка слишком большая и указывает не туда куда надо. По крайней мере у меня.

The arrow is too big and points in the wrong place. At least for me.

Reactions: kaki2017

kaki2017

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Стрелочка слишком большая и указывает не туда куда надо. По крайней мере у меня.

The arrow is too big and points in the wrong place. At least for me.
Fixed it, try it out and let me know.

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Теперь всё хорошо. Это уже больше похоже на игру. Но всё ещё есть небольшие ошибки. Когда в комнате выбираешь дверь то открытая дверь накладывается на закрытую. Надо сделать чтобы при наведении в изображении с открытой дверью за ней что то было. Так же при общении с Хейли после приветствия она пропадает и просто тёмный фон. Это не ошибка, посмотрел по коду, просто её не добавил. Когда исправишь то подай ещё раз заявку на загрузку игры, только на этот раз на обновление и исправь версию игры а то можно запутаться. Например 0.1 была первая, а это 0.1a или 0.2.
Раз много скачивал для примера разных картинок то могу прислать в личное сообщение то что я делал в стиле Американского папаши. Там не много, минут на 10-15 сюжета, это показать код и как выглядит визуально. Скрин внизу этой игры.

Now everything is fine. It's more like a game now. But there are still some minor bugs. When you select a door in a room, the open door overlaps the closed one. It is necessary to make sure that when you hover in the image with an open door, there is something behind it. Also, when communicating with Hailey after greeting, she disappears and just a dark background. This is not a mistake, I looked at the code, I just did not add it. When you fix it, apply again to download the game, only this time to update and fix the version of the game, otherwise you can get confused. For example, 0.1 was first, and this is 0.1a or 0.2.
Since I downloaded a lot of different pictures for example, I can send in a personal message what I did in the style of American dad. There is not much, 10-15 minutes of the plot, it is to show the code and how it looks visually. Screenshot at the bottom of this game.

Reactions: kaki2017

kaki2017

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Теперь всё хорошо. Это уже больше похоже на игру. Но всё ещё есть небольшие ошибки. Когда в комнате выбираешь дверь то открытая дверь накладывается на закрытую. Надо сделать чтобы при наведении в изображении с открытой дверью за ней что то было. Так же при общении с Хейли после приветствия она пропадает и просто тёмный фон. Это не ошибка, посмотрел по коду, просто её не добавил. Когда исправишь то подай ещё раз заявку на загрузку игры, только на этот раз на обновление и исправь версию игры а то можно запутаться. Например 0.1 была первая, а это 0.1a или 0.2.
Раз много скачивал для примера разных картинок то могу прислать в личное сообщение то что я делал в стиле Американского папаши. Там не много, минут на 10-15 сюжета, это показать код и как выглядит визуально. Скрин внизу этой игры.

Now everything is fine. It's more like a game now. But there are still some minor bugs. When you select a door in a room, the open door overlaps the closed one. It is necessary to make sure that when you hover in the image with an open door, there is something behind it. Also, when communicating with Hailey after greeting, she disappears and just a dark background. This is not a mistake, I looked at the code, I just did not add it. When you fix it, apply again to download the game, only this time to update and fix the version of the game, otherwise you can get confused. For example, 0.1 was first, and this is 0.1a or 0.2.
Since I downloaded a lot of different pictures for example, I can send in a personal message what I did in the style of American dad. There is not much, 10-15 minutes of the plot, it is to show the code and how it looks visually. Screenshot at the bottom of this game.

Thnx for the feed back, and I would be interested in continuing this conversation through personal messages.

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
second update and still no game to play. art leaves alot to be disired. havent found a plot or story. my advice put some actual effort into it and get some of it done before next update.

ital

Jan 26, 2019
Is the game even working? 10s. games and that's it, don't go anywhere, don't do anything, a couple of empty locations, you can point an arrow at a fence or garage, there's some movement going on, but nothing happens.

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
Fucking love the reviews, lol.
A game which first uploaded 12 days ago and people are complaining about there being no content and it not being flused out, y'all do know how indie game development works, right?
i'm aware. are you aware that other games offer a lot more content on their first release much more for their latter versions?
i go by the subsequent release for review ratings rather the initial for the very purpose of there being nothing yet to rate the game on. that doesn't excuse a game from ratings if it still doesn't have much after the initial.
and even so, it's a review, i.e. criticism for the developer and players to consider what they may with it.
people are complaining
complaining is an overstretch in my case i would say lol. compare my review to the one before me, it's clear which is a complaint.

Last edited:
Reactions: scrooloose123

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SeasonSCalling-1.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Cooldude17

Mar 17, 2019
View attachment 2427163

Overview:
A Town full of mysterious circumstances surrounding the disappearance of its citizens.
As you begin uncovering the secrets lurking throughout town you'll friends,
companions, lovers, and enemies into lovers along the way.
Who can you trust and who will betray you. The choice is yours!!​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-28
Release Date: 2023-02-27
Developer: NO-BO
Censored: No
Version: 1.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2304660 View attachment 2304661 View attachment 2304662 View attachment 2304663
Homie really stole that Rick and Morty game title page and put his shit over the TV

ital

Jan 26, 2019
Do something intelligible with this game already, or do nothing at all.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes