Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Uploading the other version
v0.4r3 (32): - - - -

v0.4r3 (64): - - - -

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2018
My post got deleted because kinky shaming. Well, i will not insist or complain. It isnt my site at all. But, in my defense, i aint a member of the No Ntr Gang. Here a review of someone that catch exactly what bothered me:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and here some ntr games or games with ntr that i enjoy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: uniformless

Damien125

Dec 30, 2020
Now I dont normally talk on this website (like at all) and I am a filthy scrub who download this without being on ntrman patreon, and fanbox (thanks to those who uploaded it.) But, I wanna put my 2 cents on this game and how I believe this could be better. If anyone likes what i say and has his patreon and is willing to put this on said patreon I would say thanks but, I'm not expecting it. So I'm gonna about what I feel is what makes this game not great and, that's the lack of complexity between the characters (it's a hentai but, if he is making a multilayered like this he needs to add way more.) The mc has the potential to be complex based on what the actions we the players decide and the outcomes that follow but, my only gripes for it are at the end which we'll get to. But let's talk about the other 2 characters in this story which I will add in separate comments since this is way too long.

Last edited:

Damien125

Dec 30, 2020
(1/3)

Let's start with the bully. This character is the run of the mill bully ntr Chad etc. I honestly would've preferred you played up his orphan situation and make it so that this character has finer points that have to be pulled out from the relationship with the mc mom. I would prefer that he is awkward and the weeks he spends working with him, he does try to be a better person from it even trying to make amends for his past bullying, his awkwardness and the history of said bullying makes the son not believe him, which makes him regress back to said bullying. When this happens he knows he did wrong but, only reveals it to the mother who he feels he can reveal his weakness to. It shows a character who is an awful person but, trying to be better which leads to the mother.

Reactions: LostBR

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
If you don't like NTR .. then you have reviewed this game...
You should go back and buy vanilla ice cream and take a walk in the lavender fields
:LOL: Let's go

Damien125

Dec 30, 2020
(2/3)

The mother in my opinion is the worst character here. The ending made me uncomfortably sick (not like I'm gonna hurl sick but, left such a bad feeling in my stomach.) That I, no shit, was gonna not play the mother side and delete the game. Might be overdoing it sure but, she left such a bad impression on me that I didnt want to continue. It's mostly attributed to how it ends but, I digress on what I feel would make her better. In my opinion I would prefer that most of it stay the same that she knows he and orphan and she tries to help him but, legitimately tries like she tries to bring out his better points, sees the sides that her son doesn't he when he tries and fails and,She also calls him out when he returns to his bullying ways like wtf are you doing your better then this.And even if they have sex it's not because she loves his dick immediately but, a mixture of loneliness, her womanhood reawakening, and going with the flow of thing. This in turn, makes her immediately feel guilt, and regret when she does the deed and she feels it even more as she starts to have feelings for the bully and starts to put him on equal footing as her son in terms of affection (and I stress equal, not bully is superior, and calling her own son weak. That was awful) very similar to how a step parent is introduced to the others child. There are rules to it, the child may feel he is having his mother taken away etc. Which leads to the ending

Last edited:

Damien125

Dec 30, 2020
(3/3)
The ending is a wtf in terms of how it is. I would prefer that the son still find out but, the boy who is confused and angry lashes out,thenleaves and goes to the childhood friends house which leads to part 2. Now that ending could exist but, I feel the player as a whole should be the one who leads him to that ending instead of it being how it played out. I know it's still in progress but, damn it left this feeling if the next part needs to wow me besides the art.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 49 Votes