3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
Lol i havent jerked off since he tweeted about it, im going crazy when it drops
:LOL: I'm actually playing all his games from the very beginning with "A Small Village" all the way to "Seasons of Loss: Autumn" as a countdown kinda like rewatching all the Marvel films in order to prepare for Infinity War. I'm on Camp with Mom right now.

OceanOrigami

Feb 12, 2022
Favorite NTRman Comic:
-Awakening of a Goddess

Favorite NTRman Game (Story-wise):
-The Queen who adopted a Goblin

Favorite NTRman Game (Gameplay):
-Adelaide Inn

Favorite NTRman MILF/Mom:
-Azusa(Seasons of Loss Autumn), Satoshi's Mom.

What's yours?
I really like the comic where the Mom was livestreaming and masturbated live and the sister got gangbanged in a karaoke.
Adelaide Inn iss one of my faves because of the corruption route and how slutty his wife got but my favourite game from him so far (excluding seasons of loss ofc) is probably Rural Homecoming 2 because of the Satoshi route.
edit- i want him to make a short gameplay for awakening of a goddess so bad

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
just noticed something, Saeko has voice acting. in NTRMAN's games, every character that has voice acting also has lewd scenes, right? that also means that if the gal character is introduced in the winter episode, we will see it in the release tweet.

1654911945003.png

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
Awakening of a goddess is a genial concept poorly executed, in my opinion.

I really like the comic where the Mom was livestreaming and masturbated live and the sister got gangbanged in a karaoke.
Adelaide Inn iss one of my faves because of the corruption route and how slutty his wife got but my favourite game from him so far (excluding seasons of loss ofc) is probably Rural Homecoming 2 because of the Satoshi route.
but there's so much less content in the satoshi's route, so much left to the imagination, but I still like it. On the opposite, there's more content in the uncle's route, but I don't like it.

Reactions: Matt19920

OceanOrigami

Feb 12, 2022
Awakening of a goddess is a genial concept poorly executed, in my opinion.

but there's so much less content in the satoshi's route, so much left to the imagination, but I still like it. On the opposite, there's more content in the uncle's route, but I don't like it.
Yeah I get that, thats why my fav is the streaming one -
And I totally get what you mean, I wish the Satoshi route had more content especially seeing how he ended it with her wearing a slutty dress in the bathroom. It feels like it was kinda cut short compared to the uncle route idk

Mar 26, 2022
I wonder if NTRman will explore interracial in his games. He currently has only two options, mom NTR and Wife NTR, adding some interracial may spice and refresh his style.

Reactions: Akaarii

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
Awakening of a Goddess deserves to be made into a game imo
just noticed something, Saeko has voice acting. in NTRMAN's games, every character that has voice acting also has lewd scenes, right? that also means that if the gal character is introduced in the winter episode, we will see it in the release tweet.

View attachment 1863596
Yeah, they're doing a great job hiding the gal's voice actress.. Will she be introduced in Winter Episode?
you are loyal ntr soldier,one day, the ture love warrior will duel with you ,and you will win!
I love ntrman games set in fantasy genre.
I wonder if NTRman will explore interracial in his games. He currently has only two options, mom NTR and Wife NTR, adding some interracial may spice and refresh his style.
Awakening of a Goddess should be made into a game bro.. Interracial as it gets...gangbang, inpregnation, ntr by a black kid, ntrd by a adult black chief. That's his most interracial based work.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
pretty sure karaoke was the same mom from the live stream and not a sister? also rural homecoming 2 felt kind of flat to me mostly because it felt like there wasnt enough content in it.

OceanOrigami

Feb 12, 2022
pretty sure karaoke was the same mom from the live stream and not a sister? also rural homecoming 2 felt kind of flat to me mostly because it felt like there wasnt enough content in it.
oh I never caught on to that, it actually is his mom. Well, its just a comic and compared to his other comics its a good amount but not really so muhc to fap about if you really look at it

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes