3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
Yeah I get that, thats why my fav is the streaming one -
And I totally get what you mean, I wish the Satoshi route had more content especially seeing how he ended it with her wearing a slutty dress in the bathroom. It feels like it was kinda cut short compared to the uncle route idk
The satoshi route was probably the price for cutting the wife pov/corruption, if we're right and that actually is him, we may be able to see the wife pov someday

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Although some good suggestions have been made, I contend that above all else Adelaide Inn should be re-made. Yes remade again.

IMO Adelaide Inn with some voice acting and animation would hella BTFO the rest of NTRMAN's catalogue. Just saying.

Dodgydave

Jul 31, 2017
Although some good suggestions have been made, I contend that above all else Adelaide Inn should be re-made. Yes remade again.

IMO Adelaide Inn with some voice acting and animation would hella BTFO the rest of NTRMAN's catalogue. Just saying.
Nah i dont agree, theres so much new ideas NTRMAN can make into a game than to do adelaide inn for the THIRD time. It would also be boring for him to go over and remake the same game. Personally, his comic 'awakening of a goddess' or 'stable' can be made into great games.

Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
Nah i dont agree, theres so much new ideas NTRMAN can make into a game than to do adelaide inn for the THIRD time. It would also be boring for him to go over and remake the same game. Personally, his comic 'awakening of a goddess' or 'stable' can be made into great games.
Adelaide inn is indeed the most playful game in ntrman. Although the animation and dubbing of the later games are great, they have abandoned the playfulness. I don't think nrtman will make such playful games any more. After all, he also said he won't do Adelaide Inn 2.

reyir

Apr 30, 2020

Nah, with or without voice, its still the same game, too much time will be wasted if its really happening cuz Adelaide Inn had too much content in it... with that much time, NTRMAN can make 1 part of new game, so i hope it doesnt happend, just let that game the way it is right now, and focus on new things

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Adelaide Inn sucks lol
Of course it sucks. It's wildly outdated and looks pathetic compared to the sleek productions he's made since then. That was my point.

However, it 'feels' like Adelaide Inn was the most fleshed out production even if development rushed the last bits. It actually attempts to do some world-building, has actual story branches and the most variety as a result. The character designs were nice and it even had some decent comic relief moments to break up the NTR'ing. I see that I stand alone in this opinion but I hold that a properly updated Adelaide Inn would be NTRMAN's magnum opus. I can understand if others think this is just crazy talk though.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Of course it sucks. It's wildly outdated and looks pathetic compared to the sleek productions he's made since then. That was my point.

However, it 'feels' like Adelaide Inn was the most fleshed out production even if development rushed the last bits. It actually attempts to do some world-building, has actual story branches and the most variety as a result. The character designs were nice and it even had some decent comic relief moments to break up the NTR'ing. I see that I stand alone in this opinion but I hold that a properly updated Adelaide Inn would be NTRMAN's magnum opus. I can understand if others think this is just crazy talk though.
Adelaide Inn story is for netorase fans, not ntr, I mean... who would want "comic relief" on this kind of game?... lol

Reactions: Marco110

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
Adelaide Inn story is for netorase fans, not ntr, I mean... who would want "comic relief" on this kind of game?... lol
I think netorase stories if worked right, have great potential. like Mayumi's cuckolding report

Damien125

Dec 30, 2020

I'm with ya.

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes