3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
I think netorase stories if worked right, have great potential. like Mayumi's cuckolding report
Yeah, I don't deny that, but NTRMan main public always has been NTR fans, Adelaide Inn was the only game intented for people that wanted netorase. Seasons of Loss is pure netorare, again.

OceanOrigami

Feb 12, 2022
and what will be new there? in which direction the plot will develop.
What we know right now is that he will have sex with his childhood friend *most likely* and the childhood friend will become corrupted by the P.E. teacher. And i think another new character may be introduced someone back me up on what I just said

Reactions: MisterZone

MisterZone

Jan 21, 2020
What we know right now is that he will have sex with his childhood friend *most likely* and the childhood friend will become corrupted by the P.E. teacher. And i think another new character may be introduced someone back me up on what I just said
Probably two routes: accept and not accept.

asdqdqd

Oct 1, 2018
His last public fanbox said it would be familiar to veterans of the genre, so the classics then, maybe blackmail, or the teacher forced himself on her before and eventually she found Satoshi lacking
He did also say it'll have a modern touch tho, whatever that means
Hope Satoshi is first man, at least

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
and what will be new there? in which direction the plot will develop.
I think she'll become mc's girlfriend, she's happy at first because she's inexperienced, but then she's harassed by the teacher she's disgusted by, but he's waaay better in bed. a classic, like NTRMAN said it will be.

Last edited:
Reactions: loki666 and Vlrnt

MisterZone

Jan 21, 2020
I think she'll become mc's girlfriend, she's happy at first because she's inexperienced, but then she's harassed by the teacher she's disgusted by, but he's waaay better in bed. a classic, like NTRMAN said it will be.
I think there will be two routes to this. You can accept or refuse.
The girl having her first sex with the ugly bastard is a classic.

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
guys. does anyone remember how much time the cv recording took last time? if I saw it right at his Trello, was 8 days. the winter episode is on cv recording since the 2nd day of June. and counting with the 2-3 days of the final pass seems like the NTRMAN prediction of release is accurate.

Reactions: Stckstck333

ducvips

Aug 8, 2020
guys. does anyone remember how much time the cv recording took last time? if I saw it right at his Trello, was 8 days. the winter episode is on cv recording since the 2nd day of June. and counting with the 2-3 days of the final pass seems like the NTRMAN prediction of release is accurate.
in autumn ep, it took nearly 2 week only

Reactions: Stckstck333

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
will there be new scenes with mom?

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
or he chickens out on the childhood friend

Reactions: MisterZone
3.40 star(s) 49 Votes