3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

miko93

Sep 9, 2020
if i was NTRMAN, i take a long break n after tht continue Adelaide inn 2 or make it remake, and focus on other project tht had been left. "Adelaide inn" i swear it,the game almost perfect to me until 80% of the game and at the end it seem rush.if NTRMAN do the sequel, i would mind to pay 30+ buck for full game.

cvenchy

Jul 11, 2020
Am I the only one annoyed by the music playing in the background and covering her moans? It's fine when she is directly talking, but when Satoshi is doing the talking or the narration comes on, her moans are barely audible. I tried playing with the audio settings but it's useless, the background music is too loud.

Inkheepurr

Apr 27, 2019
if i was NTRMAN, i take a long break n after tht continue Adelaide inn 2 or make it remake, and focus on other project tht had been left. "Adelaide inn" i swear it,the game almost perfect to me until 80% of the game and at the end it seem rush.if NTRMAN do the sequel, i would mind to pay 30+ buck for full game.
That's the problem with all of his games, they start off pretty great with a decent pace, then the ending turns into a rushed mess.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
So we get to play the same dude for every episode and everytime he looses a girl he is close to?
Reminds me of the Doujinjis of Terasu MC.

Ravagerx2T

Nov 6, 2017
he's a legend making the scenes but he really needs someone to help him in the story development
just imagine his skills with takeda hiromitsu or terasu making the setting, god damn

Reactions: jaden_yuki
3.40 star(s) 49 Votes