3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Is the save data carried over or is there an option to begin from the new contend? Or do we need to play and choose some options that weren't possible before? (i remeber at least 1 time where there were choices but only 1 was implemented)

NitroZus

Oct 15, 2017
Am I the only one annoyed by the music playing in the background and covering her moans? It's fine when she is directly talking, but when Satoshi is doing the talking or the narration comes on, her moans are barely audible. I tried playing with the audio settings but it's useless, the background music is too loud.
SAME! And when you try to lower the Music volume down, it also affects the voices. I Hope NTRMAN could do something about it

SuicideBoy69

Aug 14, 2021
High-quality, quick-fap material. Can't complain. The poses in the overtime CG's are really good. I wasn't particularly excited about the spring and summer episodes, but the fact that Satoshi is starting to develop as a character really fanned the flames for me. I look forward to next season.
Bro, can you make a gameplay of the game? :'c

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
Why was I really looking forward to the Tsugumi part?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But somehow the name NTRMAN is program. ;) The art style is really good though. Linking this to a beautiful story would be a dream.

Jan 21, 2018
TBH the only games that I liked so far are Mother's Lesson, Adelaide Inn and Rural Homecoming.
I can't pinpoint the exact reason behind this but I feel like after these 3 games, the dev just started reusing the concept. If nothing different or interesting comes up in the further updates then I hope dev just goes back to those 3 games and develop them because I for one would love to see some more of all 3 female protags once again.
But in the end I would just say one thing, keep up the good work and may the force be with you dev!

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes