3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

Leomarth14

Oct 26, 2019
naw hes probably the best ethical H-game dev......

he's the only dev that pauses patreon payments when no project is released of the month, how many devs do that?? most are lazy money hungry pieces of trash who miss their release date often and give the fans a sob story

who's she again, looks familiar from one of the previous games
He is the best in terms of that ,Adelaide was his peak work with great story my main problem is short game story like the other guy said continue the first work rather then making short story shit games

superofla

Apr 8, 2020
He is the best in terms of that ,Adelaide was his peak work with great story my main problem is short game story like the other guy said continue the first work rather then making short story shit games
long story makes him sad and stress, his body become unhealth, in someway ,i enjoy ntrman short story

Aug 6, 2017
Yeah he seemed pretty dead by the end of Adelaide Remake and did not seem to enjoy making such a long and drawn out game. Which is fair since he's the one doing most of the work for each game. I'm sure if he had a larger team, he would make longer games. But he would probably start becoming more like other game devs who take months to update their games and pushes out tiny updates to keep the patreons happy. So I think him making short games is a fair trade off for his amazing art work and hot scenes.

Fhei

Aug 7, 2020
hmmm after playing it...i smell a bastard satoshi will be born, he sounds like no care and ready to fuck anyone that stands his way

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes